Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer of change

Regardless of the fate that awaits us,I think this will be a summer when we see the biggest ever turnover of Charlton players,there are a lot out of contract i think and if we do take that dreaded drop i can see Pards taking the Birmingham route of signing young loanee's from the big 4.What does worry me is Benty is bound to go as will JFH,possibly young Lisbie but we need to sign 3 if not 4 strikers.On the plus side we have yet to see Cory Gibbs and if we can get to the bottom of Reid's injury,I think IF we go down he will take the championship by storm.

Comments

• Options
    Well, Chris Dickson's just knocked 4 past Pompey in the reserve match tonight, there's hope yet.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WasCharleyOne[/cite]Well, Chris Dickson's just knocked 4 past Pompey in the reserve match tonight, there's hope yet.

And looked very good it has to be said. His 4th was very classy
  • Options
    How did Randolph, Wright and Arter play like medders ?
  • Options
    Medders, what's his all-round game like ? How will he cope in the 1st team do you think ?
  • Options
    To be honest, I couldn't really tell you! I was there as a photographer so was concentrating on that more than the gameplay.

I did sit in the stands for about 10 mins though, and what I saw of Dickson impressed me hugely. Good on the ball, has great pace and looks like he's determined to prove he's good enough at the highest level.

Arter was involved in most things, and even though I was concentrating on other things, I often heard the other players calling 'Harry, Harry', asking for the ball....

Didn't notice Wright sorry....

I was interested in seeing how Randolph did, but he was hardly tested to be honest. What he did need to do, he did well enough.