Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Oi Ollie!!!

I heard your comment about my car the other day! Nothing wrong with zafiras mate. That is one high performance motor car i have you know!

Comments

• Options
    lol, sorry dude, couldnt resist the 'bloody hell has Andy got 3 kids or is he borrowing his Ma's car' lol

chelsea tractor-in-ell dude
  • Options
    lol! Im used to the abuse.

Its awlright for you office types all you need is a bit of boot space for your cardigans. I on the other hand need a massive car because i have to cart 3 and a half tonne of power tools to work.

Is funny tho aint it. 23 year old with a zafira.
  • Options
    You kentish dudes obviously aint heared of the newish concept what we have ooop here in 'that London' called Vans, amazing they are!! (again dude, insert winky thingy here)
  • Options
    You cant own a van and not have it broken into in Kent FACT.

Vans are good if you can afford to run 2 motors. plus vans are easy targets for robbing little bleeders. Touch wood my security device is excellent. Drive an Old mans car and no one will suspect you have tools in your boot.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]You cant own a van and not have it broken into in Kent FACT.

Vans are good if you can afford to run 2 motors. plus vans are easy targets for robbing little bleeders. Touch wood my security device is excellent. Drive an Old mans car and no one will suspect you have tools in your boot.

dood, i take back all my insults, that really is quite a bit of thinking, well done dude, gettin one over robbing scum makes it ok to drive ya Ma's car!