Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Football stickers in odd places

Yesterday when getting my train ticket at westcombe park there was a millwall sticker on the machine. The picture was a line of police holding back a street full of spanners with the title 'we show up on your worst day' or something like that. This then reminded me of seeing a homesdale fanatics sticker on a bus stop in Dartford.

So what's the weirdest football sticker you've seen whilst out and about? Or weirdest place you've seen one?

Comments

• First day of year 4, got into the classroom, opened the desk lid and there was a world cup 1994 Germany shiny badge stuck on the other side. Impossible to get off aswell. I seem to remember getting told off for it within 10 minutes aswell...wierd.
  • Always see them on the tube.
  • Claus Jensen inside my wife's underwear drawer
  • CAFCjoe94 said:

Yesterday when getting my train ticket at westcombe park there was a millwall sticker on the machine. The picture was a line of police holding back a street full of spanners with the title 'we show up on your worst day' or something like that. This then reminded me of seeing a homesdale fanatics sticker on a bus stop in Dartford.

So what's the weirdest football sticker you've seen whilst out and about? Or weirdest place you've seen one?

Fucktards!!!
  • @kent_red regularly inspects the toilets in the World’s End in Camden. Many a Palace sticker has ended up sodden in those urinals.
  • Now that we've got to be our own stickers, there's got to be a competition for the best place to stick one. Childish I know, but a challenge is a challenge.

Seen on the walkway towards the London Eye besides Jubilee Gardens; I used to stop and eat my lunch by it regularly before I found some nicer spots.

I popped a picture online - hashtagged '#ultras... #cringe' or similar, and got a lot of ultra groups liking/retweeting it. Peculiar bunch.

I figured it was the Southern Irish lot when I saw it, Bohemians (Feely's ex club?) - but I was a bit confused by the kangaroo. I googled the date and saw it was actually a proper Bohemian club, as in Czech - and residing on the outskirts of Prague. Interestingly, their choice of mascot is because they did a tour of Australia and came back with two kangaroo's to be donated to Prague zoo.
    RedPanda said:

@kent_red regularly inspects the toilets in the World’s End in Camden. Many a Palace sticker has ended up sodden in those urinals.

Brave bastard, those toilets are absolutely dire. I have no idea why, as I really don't fit in with the vibe there, but I have a real soft spot for that place - last time I went it seemed to close far to early, seemingly so they could focus on the club downstairs.. which, judging by the music blaring out, is nothing like The World's End. (There's a pretty decent place if you walk up towards Mornington Crescent and take a right opposite The Camden Head though.)
  • Had Jonatan Johansson on the back of my crash helmet as a kid for the motorbike journeys up to the Valley. He was a shiny!
  • Sponsored links:

• CAFCjoe94 said:

Are you sure it wasn't a police sticker?