Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

the mouss the mouss the moussa on fire

GGGGGOOOAAALLLLLLLLLL

Comments

• Options
    Only kidding yesssssss
  • Options
    Surely there's a Mouss loose about this Hooss?
  • Options
    Feed the moose and he will score
  • Options
    Slowly turning into a Python sketch.
  • Options
    How about

"Can you feel the love tonight"
  • Options
    I'm not too sure if many people will agree, but releasing Moussa was yet another astoundingly shocking decision from the club.

Correct me if I'm wrong but he came on as a sub, I think against Fulham? and everything he did was good, despite only coming on with about 10 minutes to go.

Injuries aside, he wasn't a bad attacking midfielder, and he could have been a really decent player if he was actually given a chance.
  • Options
    He could have been a really decent player if he had any skill.
  • Options
    I certainly agree that he could have been an asset if given a run of games but to be honest mate, i doubt we would have seen much of him given our recent injury record.
  • Options
    If we managed to keep him fit for a prolonged period of time, he would be a top class player in league one next season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Next season he will be playing in league 1 and no doubt scoring a couple of goals against us
  • Options
    edited March 2016

I'm not too sure if many people will agree, but releasing Moussa was yet another astoundingly shocking decision from the club.

Correct me if I'm wrong but he came on as a sub, I think against Fulham? and everything he did was good, despite only coming on with about 10 minutes to go.

Injuries aside, he wasn't a bad attacking midfielder, and he could have been a really decent player if he was actually given a chance. able to stay fit

He was constantly injured and 10 minutes don't make a player.

• Options
    Scored 12 league goals from midfield in his last league one season. Would surely have been worth keeping to see how he got on
  • Options
    But don't forget we aren't planning for relegation because Roland doesn't do failure. Durrhhh
  • Options
    A Belgian that could not get into the team says something doesn't it.
  • Options

But don't forget we aren't planning for relegation because Roland doesn't do failure. Durrhhh

Huh