Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Inbetweeners 2

Anyone else been to see this? Went last night. Loved it. Thought it was better than the original.

Ramped up the "filth" factor but had me in stitches.

Highly recommended if you are a fan.

Comments

• Completely agree, couple of real belly laughs
  • Was due to.go.last night but couldn't glad it's a good review will make more effort to get there
  • Also saw it last night, very funny in parts, especially the runaway turd.
  • Found myself with nothing to do so gave it a try. Completely mindless. Brilliant!!!!!
  • Thought it was awful personally.

Obviously some funny moments but was no where near as funny as the series/first film.
  • Brilliant, loved it, better tha the original but nowhere near the series (as expected)
  • Thought it was awful personally.

Obviously some funny moments but was no where near as funny as the series/first film.

Am in the same boat. Am an inbetweeners die hard but was gutted by that film. The scene with them having no water, ran on well too long, wasn't funny (i was crying my eyes out, thought they were dead).

Poo chasing will down the slide? Not funny.

Give me 4 random episodes over that anyday.
  • Amazing!!

Best scene is the opening scene with Simon dressed as Herminey
  • Wasn't good and has fallen into the trap of the characters becoming completely ridiculous exaggerations of where they started out. For instance Neil was loveable but a bit thick to start with, now he's a barely functioning human being.
  • Amazing!!

Can't have been that good if you didn't remember it was Neil! ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• I don't watch many films but loved all 3 series the first film and this film

My sort of childish humour

Couple of lulls but it's a 90 minute film it's expected

Wife couldn't open her eyes on the poo scene
  • CAFCsayer said:

Amazing!!

Can't have been that good if you didn't remember it was Neil! ;)
    Course it was because Neill had that moment in the pub playing pool.

I got confused cause I think it was Simon who said " but Herminey's sexy "
  • Didn't think it was as good as the first.

What makes the show brilliant is the whole "I can definitely relate to that" factor that comes with embarrassing things in school, trying to chat up birds, going on lads' holiday to Malia after school finishes etc.

The whole Australia thing didn't really do that for me, though there were a couple of brilliant scenes in there.
  • Thought it was funny and to the standard of the first film although the series are better.

The guitar scene is one of the most I've laughed in ages though
  • Loved it. Great experience to go to the cinema and have everyone laughing in unison. Haven't had that since I went to the first movie
  • I found it brilliant!! much better than the first. at multiple times it had me in stiches!! would recommend
  • Loved it. Great experience to go to the cinema and have everyone laughing in unison. Haven't had that since I went to the first movie

Thats what struck me.

Its been out over a week and the cinema was still packed.

As you say, rare to have a whole cinema cracking up but it happened 3-4 times last night.

• Thought it was terrible! Gutted
  • cracking film, schoolboy/toilet humour so right up my street, better than the first one and some real proper belly laughs
  • Sponsored links:

• Saw it last week and thought it was great. As has been said, not been to the cinema in ages and everyone was in stitches. Thought it was better than the first.
  • Really want to see it. To put it into context, the first film took £45m (the year The Kings Speech took £50m) and this one should take £35m with Lego Movie taking £30m..... AMAZING BOX OFFICE from a purely British TV franchise!
  • Bought it from the dvd man.
  • Funny in places, nowhere near as good as the first film or the tv series. Came out of the cinema very disappointed.
  • Loved the series , loved the first one , loved the second one.
  • no not a great story line ....not great acting ,no great development in the characters but Bloomin hilarious !!!!
    great to see a film where the whole audience is in uproar re the flume incident (thats all i ll say as i ll spoil for those who havent seen it)...
  • Anyone know of sites / app to stream it?
  • Anyone know of sites / app to stream it?

No, go to the cinema and stop stealing things! :-)