Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton flag on A25 by Sevenoaks

I see a big Charlton flag every morning on the A25 on the way to Sevenoaks just before you get to Seal, on the top of a flagpole by what I think is probably a very nice house. Always cheers me up!

Just wondering if it is anyone's on here?

Comments

• Options
    Could be Cheryl Baker she supports Charlton and lives over there somewhere.
  • Options
    I come on here constantly hoping a thread will be made called "saw a lad in a Charlton shirt hoofing a ball about in Greenwich meridian village, he was amazing, sign him up." This is the closest I've seen to that sort of thread.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

I come on here constantly hoping a thread will be made called "saw a lad in a Charlton shirt hoofing a ball about in Greenwich meridian village, he was amazing, sign him up." This is the closest I've seen to that sort of thread.

Ackworth posts that sort of thing everywhere!!
  • Options

I see a big Charlton flag every morning on the A25 on the way to Sevenoaks just before you get to Seal, on the top of a flagpole by what I think is probably a very nice house. Always cheers me up!

Just wondering if it is anyone's on here?

That's Simon Jordan's house.
  • Options
    Fairly sure I know who it is. They don't post on here and certainly aren't Cheryl Baker!
  • Options
    Delort?
  • Options
    Colin?
  • Options
    edited August 2014
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Fairly sure I know who it is. They don't post on here and certainly aren't Cheryl Baker!

Ah, well, just wondered really, driving past it every day, thought I'd ask.

Unusual to see a flagpole in a front garden, very unusual with a Charlton flag.
  • Options
    14 to 1 it's curbishley.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Could be Cheryl Baker she supports Charlton and lives over there somewhere.

Nah, not Cheryl, she's still making her mind up if it's a good idea or not.
  • Options
    She did want a Piece of the action though!
  • Options
    It's not SCP ok? Move on!
  • Options
    Your living in the Land of make believe if you think its Cheryl Baker
  • Options
    I live in Seal on the A25, if its up towards B Green, then I'm pretty sure I know the family. Don't know if they post on here though
  • Options
    Its Rolands flag, he tells the person who owns the house which flag to put up.
  • Options

Your living in the Land of make believe if you think its Cheryl Baker

Like what you did there
  • Options
    edited August 2014

I live in Seal on the A25, if its up towards B Green, then I'm pretty sure I know the family. Don't know if they post on here though

Next time I go by i'll take a photo because as you all know My camera never lies.
  • Options

Addickted said:

Why don't you knock and ask?
  • Options
    waldo said:

Addickted said:

Why would he do that? that would be weird.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    On a similar theme anyone on here drive a brownie beigie coloured 4 wheel drive vehicle R 643 CLF or something like that (only got a quick look at the number plate)? The vehicle had a big sticker on the rear window saying Charlton Athletic's number one fan. I saw it while I was on Sevenoaks Road and then diving round the back of St Mary's Cray to avoid the usual postage stamp roadworks and temporary traffic lights in Chislehurst which cause absolute mayhem! (And breath).
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Curb_It said:

waldo said:

Addickted said:

My wife and I found ourselves in the area her 3 x great grandfather lived and we saw the actual house from the outside which is listed I believe.

Very untypically, as anyone who knows me will confirm, I suggested ringing the doorbell and explaining our connection. The owner was delighted and insisted on giving us a guided tour. He also wanted to know anything else we had managed to find out about the house.

Had it not been for that experience I would probably be joining you in the weird camp.
  • Options
    Does anyone know who has the Charlton flag on a pole in their back garden in Quantock Drive, Ashford? It's just round the corner from me. It's a glorious sight.
  • Options
    If your travelling on the a26 through hadlow look out for mine,bit ragged and faded now after last winters storm but still flying proud!
    Coyr
  • Options
    Reminder to self - look into business venture flag poles
  • Options
    WSA said:

Reminder to self - look into business venture flag poles

Plenty of Poles everywhere
  • Options

In the Borough Green direction but a lot closer to Seal.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

waldo said:

Addickted said:

Why ! He's the one asking - not me. Obvious thing to do IMHO.
  • Options
    Halix said:

Next time I go by i'll take a photo because as you all know My camera never lies.
    Careful Curb It might think you also are a bit weird.
  • Options
    waldo said:

Halix said:

Careful Curb It might think you also are a bit weird.
    My point being I don't think we are that big a group of supporters. If it was Arsenal, west Ham etc it would be less intriguing. As it's our team I would probably ask the same thing on here . We had a similar post on here and I believe it turned out to be March51's. I felt your comment was trying to belittle the poster for it.

Too much of that on here.