Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roller Coasters

No not our exploits in the Prem league this season, the real thing...

I went on one for the first time at Oak Wood in Prembrokeshire, I can't say in enjoyed it to be honest, in fact it was quite a painful experience. Does this make me a bit of a girl?

Comments

• Options
    Probably, razil, but at least you've no chance of being relegated..... ;-)
  • Options
    bit embarassing when you're hating it and these little kids love it. Is bodyweight anything to do with it?
  • Options
    Go on Stealth at Thorpe Park...
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    The one I went on is called Megaphobia, supposed to be No1 ride in UK. I've heard of the Thorpe Park one... theres a pretty good one called Speed! at Oakwood that I didnt go on, 50ft inverted, nearly vertical drop... eek!

http://www.oakwoodthemepark.co.uk/rides/speed.asp
  • Options
    looking at the pictures,the guy in the orange shirt swopped seats with the kid at some point.
  • Options
    You haven't been on a roller coaster until you've done the ones in Orlando....

Rock n Rollercoaster
    The Hulk
    Duelling Dragons
    etc etc
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]You haven't been on a roller coaster until you've done the ones in Orlando....

Rock n Rollercoaster
    The Hulk
    Duelling Dragons
    etc etc

The Kraken at Seaworld I think is the best one in Orlando
  • Options
    The one at the top of the stratosphere in Vegas has got to be the one to shit you up
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    if you want an adrenalin rush, then may I suggest the Sky Coaster at Lake Compounce in Connecticut, USA. It's a 115 ft drop on a piece of elastic. Absolutely terrifying.
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    They got something like that ak Oakwood you have to pay extra..

The guy in the orange shirt: ha ha yeah, weird..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hate Rollercoasters & Bungee Jumping scares the hell out of me, whenever I go on one I just close my eyes, I am a nancy boy of the highest order.
  • Options
    Love bungee jumping but the first time I did one I had to be pushed by the fella at the top as I was fannying around!!

Still makes the kness go weak on the way up though which is all part of the fun!!
  • Options
    i don't go on anything. You wouldn't even get me in the tea cups FACT
  • Options
    right thats three of us, any others that would rather be at the bar?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]right thats three of us, any others that would rather be at the bar?

yeah but only cos i love beer!!

coasters are ace, there is this place in california called magic mountain, the king of all theme parks for coasters! my younger bro is an expert on coasters, my older bro morts genius would be able to vouch for magic mountain!