Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tony Craig

Am I the only Charlton fan who despises this horrible useless thug. Didn't like him at small wall and now I absolutely detest him after watching him again on Saturday. He is the player we should digging out and not Alan McCormack. A Greenwich boy and self confessed small wall fan. He's more suited to cage fighting. Glad I've got that off my chest.

Comments

• Options
    Chill Winston - it's only a game.
  • Options
    .....Anddd Breeaaattthheeee.......
  • Options
    I'm getting there. Thanks lads.
  • Options
    The reaction to Alan McCormack's horrendous control which led to a Charlton corner was hilarious.
  • Options
    Agree completely-looks like butter wouldn't melt but is a horrible tw*t.

I felt a bit sorry for McCormack, although he was awful for us (which he admitted in that interview posted the other day), he always gave 100%. He proved again on Saturday he just isn't very good............
  • Options
    His reaction to their equaliser showed what a knob he is.
    Don't bother celebrating with any of your team mates, no, you just turn and go mad at the away fans. Dick.
    Could understand if it was McCormack
  • Options
    In the 2nd half Tucudean had that chance that he missed and whilst he was on the floor Craig looked down at him gritted his teeth and held made a fist, almost as if the threaten Tucudean who just laughed it off
  • Options
    I saw his goal celebration and couldn't help but laugh, was a pathetic display!!
  • Options
    And I thought it was just me. That's a relief.
  • Options
    I used to play with him. Decent lad I thought and very passionate. Can come across as an arse but he is one of those that u love when he is your own and hate if he isnt. I 7 balled him at pool.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I bet that went down well. Cue ball in football sock after ?
  • Options
    markmc68 said:

I bet that went down well. Cue ball in football sock after ?

I'm the daddy!!
  • Options
    Where's your tool ?
  • Options
    A right 'orrible **** from Millwall?
    Who'd of thought it!
  • Options
    His uncle is a complete millwall scum bag to
  • Options

In the 2nd half Tucudean had that chance that he missed and whilst he was on the floor Craig looked down at him gritted his teeth and held made a fist, almost as if the threaten Tucudean who just laughed it off

I saw that and thought what a complete and utter helmet. He looked like such a typical untalented knuckle dragging defender who looks out his depth when faced with someone who has ability.
  • Options
    He is a League 1 defender and to be fair quite effective at that level .

Brentford will move him on if they want to progress he didn't cut it at Palace when he had a brief spell there early in his career and even his beloved Spanners got rid of him soon after they got back into the second tier.
  • Options
    Half wishing I'd gone today to see Tony Watt apparently mug him off at the end.
  • Options

Half wishing I'd gone today to see Tony Watt apparently mug him off at the end.

It was funny
  • Options
    What happened?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What did he do?
  • Options
    Missed that
  • Options
    Basically Watt was shielding the ball in the corner under close attention from Craig.
    After about the sixth step over from Watt, Craig had had enough of being made to look stupid and gave him a kick.