Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

can you afford NOT to go to blackburn

come what may, you just know blackburn will be a 'i was there' game for years to come...

Comments

• Options
    well that entirely depends on the Sheff U game surely?

imagine winning at Anfield and staying up, that would truly be a "i was there" game
  • Options
    The dream scenario for the Blackburn game is when West Brom come to us in good numbers a couple of years ago and won 4-0.

We were mid-table and our season had petered out. They come to us making lots of noise and with a squad of players desperate for the win.

Anything is possible.
  • Options
    i think an early show of support from the fans for the blackburn game will give the players a boost going into the sheff utd game...if you having booked your tickets and you know theres a likelihood that you will, do it early...lets get at least half the allocation sold before saturday's game...
  • Options
    I would expect a lot of people to wait and get their tickets on saturday at the ground
  • Options
    we're going to look really silly if we don't sell more than 3,000
  • Options
    1700 have gone in a weekend so thats positive and we'll sell a lot more over the next week especially with a home game on saturday. Still can't see us shifting more than 5000.
  • Options
    It is blindingly obvious that people are waiting for the Sheffield United game, if we win, we'll sell the full allocation, anything else then we'll be returning a few thousand unsold tickets.
  • Options
    we will sell out by next tuesday week.
  • Options
    anybody know what time the coaches are expected to arrive at blackburn? enough time to have a couple of drinks?
  • Options
    Probably depends on Traffic, if OK may be there an hour before if you get stuck be much closer to KO time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]anybody know what time the coaches are expected to arrive at blackburn? enough time to have a couple of drinks?[/quote]
    If its anything like Man City then it will be 2.58
  • Options
    more than 2000 sold already according to the main site now...
  • Options
    I'VE GOT MY TICKETS AND MY TEE-SHIRTS FOR OPERATION EWOOD!
    I ASKED FOR SEATS AT THE FRONT DUE TO MY KIDS BUT ONLY GOT 3 IN ROW 26 LOWER TIER. I WILL HAPPILY SWAP WITH PEOPLE IN FRONT WHO WISH TO STAND.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]It is blindingly obvious that people are waiting for the Sheffield United game, if we win, we'll sell the full allocation, anything else then we'll be returning a few thousand unsold tickets.

If we don't win on Saturday there is still all to play for. We could win our next two games and get a point at Anfield. It that kind of scenario where it's all going down to the wire.
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited April 2007
    100% make you right bing, we could lose to Sheff u (and i suspect a 0-0 draw here, not a bettin man but i may have a 50p flutter on this!), then beat yids and blackburn, it will still be all to play for! amazing season really
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]anybody know what time the coaches are expected to arrive at blackburn? enough time to have a couple of drinks?

Should do, you know you want to spend 10 hours on a coach with me and Buckshee!
  • Options
    that's why i need drinking time, mate!
  • Options
    Our coach for Man City arrived at about 5:05, so enough time to sprint to the ground, neck a pint and smoke a fag.

Not really ideal.
  • Options
    The Eltham Well Hall coach picks up at 0745hrs. Should be enough time. The Man City episode had mitigating circumstances, Good Friday loads of traffic and road works.
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Would love to go but have got the Kent Junior Cup Final line at Chatham at 6.30. So that would give me 1 and a half hours to get from Lancashire to Kent.....it's infact less than that seeing as I have to be there at 5.30...!