Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katrien

What a lovely lady.had the pleasure of her company on the train back from Brentford today(only interrupted when she had to take a call from RD - wish I spoke French!).I think the club is in good hands with the likes of Katrien at the helmThink I might be doing a few away games this season.Happy days

Comments

• Options
    If you were on my particular train then you also shared it with a few thousand other fans..........reemed it was !!
  • Options
    Was she happy with the result?
  • Options
    She seemed happy with the result - as was. RD -so she said.Sexy lady and Very Positive about CAFC
  • Options
    MSE7 said:

Did u get her number?

I have it :-)
  • Options
    edited August 2014
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Any news on potential transfers?

Is Churchy on his way to Barcelona?
  • Options

Any news on potential transfers?

Is Churchy on his way to Barcelona?

As a replacement for its unfinished cathedral?
  • Options

Was she happy with the result?

Zut Alors
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I have a few questions for old raytreacy.

Lets see some brief

1. You sat next to a sexbomb on the train but didn't get a selfie?
    2. You didn't get her number?
    3. Did you drop it like it's hot? like snoop dog style?
    4. Are you an A Block season ticket holder?. If you are ring the box office first thing Monday morning and move over to the west stand..

Raymondo anyone with 69 after there name should have no excuse..

MSE7.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

"Sacre Bleu Roland, Callum est un imbécile ..."

She... knows I exist?

• Options
    Can anyone smell something ?

Is that cow shit ?
  • Options
    Yeah well unlike you dreamers. I actually bumped into her down the Royal Oak, She came in for a pint of Duvel. All over me she was like a dose of the measles.

Shes WILD.

• Options
    RedMist said:

MSE7, the best advice I can give is what my dad told me and it's this- better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're an idiot, than to speak and leave them in no doubt.

@RedMist‌ - wonderful that is. So many people I know who could use that advice!!
  • Options
    @d_demyttenaere: @IainLiddle tomorrow in my newspaper (@ladh), big interview of Katrien #Meire (CEO of #cafc) (in French) @Standard_RSCL @CAFCofficial
  • Options
    Saw the young lady at Doncaster station Saturday evening.
  • Options
    Having lunch with her Saturday, got Directors' Box tickets for Saturday as a Birthday present. I shall just pretend it just the two of us.
  • Options
    cfgs said:

Having lunch with her Saturday, got Directors' Box tickets for Saturday as a Birthday present. I shall just pretend it just the two of us.

What will your husband think?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    fdex said:
    Whilst I enjoy looking at pictures it would be nice to understand the wordy bits.
    I can order 2 beers and a coke in french, German and Spanish but its not helping here.
  • Options
    Where as I'm more than just happy with the pictures.
  • Options

cfgs said:

What will your husband think?
    I think or hope you have me mixed up with someone else, as for the wife she doesn't know what any of our board members look like.
  • Options
    Interesting stuff.

Would still like to see more of these interviews in the CAFC programme and/or OS but all good and positive.

"People were happy to see get a buyer for the club was on the brink of bankruptcy."

No, you're wrong Katrien, that was just a clever strategy by Tweedle dum and Tweedle Dee, not a "mess" at all : - )

• Options
    some interesting stuff, especially with regard the end of the window and not wanting to make a financial risk but wait till January. Seems the young lady has her head well and truely screwed on properly. Well impressed with Katrien so far.
  • Options
    Interesting to read that Katrien thinks it'll be a miracle if we break into the top twelve come the end of the season going by the size of our budget... Guess that answers our surprise as to why Bob Peeters was told the one main aim this season was not to be relegated...

Reading into it as well it seems that Katrien is a CEO with all the Qualifications of someone within the role yet has no experience of being involved in Football (So hasn't been contaminated by what goes on these days) and that at the end of the day we do have an ordinary Football Fan in charge of our club which probably helps with her ability to connect with us as fans
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Here's the english version, via google translate..............

Edit: I removed it after realising it's already been translated........
  • Options
    An interesting interview. These interviews are a good way to revisit my schoolboy French, it's surprising how much I can remember!