Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Honesty Test

edited April 2007 in General Charlton
Who is deferring on purchasing their Blackburn tickets until after this Saturdays game?
I admit I am. To spend all that time on a coach with two kids and then probably have a row with people standing in front of us will have to worth it!!! ;-)

Comments

• Options
    Going either way fella!has to be done
  • Options
    Already got our tickets.

I dont wish to beat the away support drum so much today, but really there are no excuses to miss this one.
  • Options
    Hats off to all of you!
  • Options
    Anyone know how many we've sold so far?
  • Options
    not got tickets yet, am gonna drive up.
  • Options
    i'm there no matter what! missing liverpool away so this could be my last away premiership fixture for some time;-(
  • Options
    On the Offical says 1700
  • Options
    Driving up as well
  • Options
    Before I get too much grief I am going to Liverpool whatever.
  • Options
    already booked the train for liverpool. still to decide transport for blackburn.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Deffinately going to both.

My brother is an exiled scouser stuck in Ireland, so he's coming over for the game as well, should be a good laugh, ain't seen each other for a few years.
  • Options
    Already sorted out x10 tickets going no matter what.
  • Options
    I'VE GOT MY TICKETS AND MY TEE-SHIRTS FOR OPERATION EWOOD!
    I ASKED FOR SEATS AT THE FRONT DUE TO MY KIDS BUT ONLY GOT 3 IN ROW 26 LOWER TIER. I WILL HAPPILY SWAP WITH PEOPLE IN FRONT WHO WISH TO STAND.
  • Options
    I am going no matter what happens Saturday. I am going to Liverpool even if things have not gone well before that game. I support through thin as well as thick. In most of the years I have been a supporter, it has usually been thin.
  • Options
    I dont think I will heading up t' rovers - I have been there so many times that I now just hate the journey.
  • Options
    I'm not going to Rovers, either. I'm a jinx when it comes to 'operation whatever'. Haven't seen us win or draw in any of the games that I've been to. If I don't go, we'll win.
  • Options
    cop out.

' i didn't fight in the last war, so i better not fight in the next one because i might be unlucky'....

:-)
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]cop out.

' i didn't fight in the last war, so i better not fight in the next one because i might be unlucky'....

:-)

That's sound advice!!!!!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]cop out.

:-)[/quote]

I've seen Charlton play twice at Wembley, the first time was the Full Members Cup match, but seeing us lose at Wembley didn't give me the feeling that I'd be jinxing the Addicks if I missed our next appareance there.

Then again I saw the first play-off final against Leeds and we won that...