Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FIFA 15

Comments

• fifa 14 smashes it on ps4.

It feels like there are so many more possibilities to the game play, seems a lot less predictable to me. Massive variety in the type of goals you score as well. I think the passing seems much more fluid as well.

million times faster and fantastic graphics.

as @JiMMy 85‌ says above, no doubt EA will sit on their ass and no change to game engine
    for FIFA 15. What all fans need is PES to stop being two bob, because when both are shifting similar units you get the best advances annually. PES has been a joke of a game for the last 3 years and looks like it was made in a shed by your grandad.
  • fifa 14 smashes it on ps4.

It feels like there are so many more possibilities to the game play, seems a lot less predictable to me. Massive variety in the type of goals you score as well. I think the passing seems much more fluid as well.

million times faster and fantastic graphics.

as @JiMMy 85‌ says above, no doubt EA will sit on their ass and no change to game engine
    for FIFA 15. What all fans need is PES to stop being two bob, because when both are shifting similar units you get the best advances annually. PES has been a joke of a game for the last 3 years and looks like it was made in a shed by your grandad.

8 years PES has been terrible! Didnt make the jump to Xbox 360 and PS3.
  • The stadium touch is great - incredible to think that Burnley and Hull will have their grounds recreated in FIFA.

No doubt Palace's ground will have those cringey Ultras built in behind the goal.
  • I hope they've included their cringey stadium announcer
  • I hope they've included their cringey stadium announcer

There is always some kid that is lost. He's been lost for the last 6 years I think.
  • and Mr Moon never seems to be able to stay for 90 minutes. He always leaves the stadium
  • bobcafc7 said:

DeeBee said:

JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

some great new stuff they have added to the gameplay as well, including extra responses such as if a player misses a open goal they show you the players face, plus they have added pushing each other if a foul is really bad.

lets just hope they have finally sorted the referee out so he is not one sided in the computers favour every match

It isn't one sided. It's just that the CPU doesn't make the same mistakes as we do.

Ultaimtely none of that impresses me. When they figure out how to make attacking players go for the ball in a goalmouth scramble, rather than run back to the halfway line, or improve the player positioning for cut backs, or at least make the goalkeepers remotely realistic, then I'd be impressed. Sadly, annual iterations of a game that sells billions regardless of quality, means that EA will never push the envelope for what is possible.

The project lead on FIFA said "we don't need Xbox One yet, we haven't pushed the current gen to the limit" was a damning indictment of how EA approach the game. To have not reached the limits of a console's capabilities in just shy of 10 years of trying is pathetic.
    Disagree entirely, you are very lucky if you get a free kick, they almost have to break your players leg for it to be given, but if u even touch them the get a foul, computer probably gets 1 booking every 10 games if that, I love FIFA but it is the one complaint I have and its been in everyone to date, surely its not hard to fix that problem
    That's not referee bias, that's the CPU not fouling you. I would wager that the ratio of free kicks given to free kicks that should have been given is similar both ways, it's just that the CPU is not nuanced enough to give away the realistic/ requisite number of free kicks per game. Either it is beyond EA's capabilities, or perhaps their interest. I agree with you, it is silly and frustrating, but I don't agree that refs are designed to be biased. I have had plenty of penalties I didn't thikn I deserved over the seasons. But far fewer free kicks.
    no you look online loads of people say the same thing, the computer gets away with a lot more than you do
    I'd wager you're not very good at FIFA Paulie
    you on PS3 if so take me on then see if you are still saying that
    What's your add ?
    cafc_rule
  • Fifa makes Palarse ground look so much better than it is
  • MSE7 said:

My favourite game is GTA. I love it

Shame they don't bring out a football version where u can go into Selhurst and do a shit in the centre circle

I would do it though that's the thing. Given half the chance I would walk straight onto the pitch like a warrior. Pull down my pants and suffocate the ants en it...

• Sponsored links:

• cafctom said:

The stadium touch is great - incredible to think that Burnley and Hull will have their grounds recreated in FIFA.

I wonder if the 'away' crowd at neutral venues will remain at 20%. It'd be great if EA realised that no goal in a cup final is met by silence.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

some great new stuff they have added to the gameplay as well, including extra responses such as if a player misses a open goal they show you the players face, plus they have added pushing each other if a foul is really bad.

lets just hope they have finally sorted the referee out so he is not one sided in the computers favour every match

It isn't one sided. It's just that the CPU doesn't make the same mistakes as we do.

Ultaimtely none of that impresses me. When they figure out how to make attacking players go for the ball in a goalmouth scramble, rather than run back to the halfway line, or improve the player positioning for cut backs, or at least make the goalkeepers remotely realistic, then I'd be impressed. Sadly, annual iterations of a game that sells billions regardless of quality, means that EA will never push the envelope for what is possible.

The project lead on FIFA said "we don't need Xbox One yet, we haven't pushed the current gen to the limit" was a damning indictment of how EA approach the game. To have not reached the limits of a console's capabilities in just shy of 10 years of trying is pathetic.
    Granted they have a successful product irrespective as to what they do to it but they need to have a polished product to ship every year.

The cost of outgrowing the hardware in two years would be immense in terms of research and design. They also risk alienating customers if the game is so different from one year to the next as they might not like it or be able to just switch it on and play.
    If I quit any kind of mode (kick off, career, online seasons) the game crashes. Every time. Is that really polished?! FIFA is the most bug-filled game of all. Year after year. It's the biggest selling franchise in the history of gaming, and has made more money than most Hollywood studios expect to make from their releases. Yet I can't exit a game mode without reloading the entire game. Polished my ass! So to speak.
    Indeed! It is riddled with bugs - and you want them to make more significant advances each year. I never said it was polished each year, just that they need it to be. If they can't make it work 100% with the minuscule increments they add now what do you think it would be like if they had attempted to test the limits of the PS3 within eighteen months of the console's release?
  • When is it out?
  • Sept 26th
  • JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Granted they have a successful product irrespective as to what they do to it but they need to have a polished product to ship every year.

The cost of outgrowing the hardware in two years would be immense in terms of research and design. They also risk alienating customers if the game is so different from one year to the next as they might not like it or be able to just switch it on and play.
    If I quit any kind of mode (kick off, career, online seasons) the game crashes. Every time. Is that really polished?! FIFA is the most bug-filled game of all. Year after year. It's the biggest selling franchise in the history of gaming, and has made more money than most Hollywood studios expect to make from their releases. Yet I can't exit a game mode without reloading the entire game. Polished my ass! So to speak.
    Indeed! It is riddled with bugs - and you want them to make more significant advances each year. I never said it was polished each year, just that they need it to be. If they can't make it work 100% with the minuscule increments they add now what do you think it would be like if they had attempted to test the limits of the PS3 within eighteen months of the console's release?
    Nobody expects them to push boundaries in 18 months. I referred to the 360, which was ten years' of releases. To have some bugs exist through multiple versions (such as forced substitutions that are not complete before the final whistle crashing the game) is woeful, but I'd be more forgiving of bugs if they were claiming that they were pushing the limits of their or the system's capabilities.
  • Didn't wanna make a new thread so thought I'd bump this.

Sold my fifa14 on ps4 today but still have a load of players, if anyone wants em just ask and ill give them to you. Nothing special, have a team of the season Delort if anyone wants him and an Italian team with Balotelli, Vidal etc.
  • If you have Harriott TOTW or any Serie A TOTS I'll be interested
  • Sold my FIFA 14 to on PS4
  • Sponsored links:

• sam3110 said:

If you have Harriott TOTW or any Serie A TOTS I'll be interested

Na, just the best Serie A players normal cards and then blue card Delort
  • Were those captions written by a City fan? Thinks every City player should be rated higher and all other England based players lower.... hmmm.
  • Were those captions written by a City fan? Thinks every City player should be rated higher and all other England based players lower.... hmmm.

Aguero 86 is criminal
  • The demo comes out on Tuesday I believe
  • Not a FIFA fan but…

50. Giorgio Chiellini – Juventus (Italy)
    49. Andrea Pirlo - Juventus (Italy)
    48. Xabi Alonso - Bayern Munich (Germany)
    47. Iker Casillas - Real Madrid (Spain)
    46. Cesc Fàbregas- Chelsea FC (England)
    45. Hugo Lloris - Tottenham Hotspur (England)
    44. Javi Martinez - Bayern Munich (Germany)
    43. Sergio Busquets - FC Barcelona (Spain)
    42. Jerome Boateng - Bayern Munich (Germany)
    41. Juan Mata - Manchester United (England)

40. Karim Benzema - Real Madrid (Spain)
    39. Carlos Tevez - Juventus (Italy)
    38. Mario Götze - Bayern Munich (Germany)
    37. Diego Costa - Chelsea FC (England)
    36. Toni Kroos - Real Madrid (Spain)
    35. Arturo Vidal - Juventus FC (Italy)
    34. Petr Čech - Chelsea FC (England)
    33. Edinson Cavani - Paris Saint-Germain (France)
    32. James Rodríguez - Real Madrid (Spain)
    31. Thibaut Courtois - Chelsea FC (England)

30. Neymar Jr. - FC Barcelona (Spain)
    29. Mats Hummels - Borussia Dortmund (Germany)
    28. Mesut Özil - Arsenal (England)
    27. Thomas Müller - Bayern Munich (Germany)
    26. Marco Reus - Borussia Dortmund (Germany)
    25. Ángel Di María - Manchester United (England)
    24. Sergio Agüero - Manchester City (England)
    23. Wayne Rooney - Manchester United (England)
    22. Yaya Touré - Manchester City (England)
    21. Xavi - FC Barcelona (Spain)

20. Vincent Kompany - Manchester City (England)
    19. Robert Lewandowski - Bayern Munich (Germany)
    18. Luka Modrić - Real Madrid (Spain)
    17. David Silva - Manchester City (England)
    16. Thiago Silva - Paris Saint-Germain (France)
    15. Sergio Ramos - Real Madrid (Spain)
    14. Gareth Bale - Real Madrid (Spain)
    13. Philipp Lahm - Bayern Munich (Germany)
    12. Radamel Falcao - Manchester United (England)
    11. Robin van Persie - Manchester United (England)

10. Eden Hazard - Chelsea FC (England)
    9. Franck Ribéry - Bayern Munich (Germany)
    8. Bastian Schweinsteiger - Bayern Munich (Germany)
    7. Luis Suárez - FC Barcelona (Spain)
    6. Andrés Iniesta - FC Barcelona (Spain)
    5. Manuel Neuer - Bayern Munich (Germany)
    4. Zlatan Ibrahimović - Paris Saint-Germain (France)
    3. Arjen Robben - Bayern Munich (Germany)
    2. Cristiano Ronaldo - Real Madrid (Spain)
    1. Lionel Messi - FC Barcelona (Spain)
  • edited September 2014
    Why is Ozil so high when he's been exposed by joining the premier league?

Almost any sane football fan would rather have fabregas in their side.
  • edited September 2014
    Only one Premier League player in the top ten.

And I know it is only FIFA but that is quite a comprehensive list. Astonishing to see that there is only ONE English player deemed to be in the top 50 in the world, yet 25 of them have at some point played in the "English" Premier League.
  • edited September 2014

Why is Ozil so high when he's been exposed by joining the premier league?

Almost any sane football fan would rather have fabregas in their side.

Ozil over the past 5 seasons has been so much better than Fabregas it's not even a discussion. One bad season adapting to the Premier League doesn't change that.

And adapting to a league with easily the most assists on your team isn't exactly a bad season. Had a better world cup than Fabregas too.