Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Paul Jewel

edited August 2014 in General Charlton
was told today that this low life Northern Monkey thinks we will only get 15 points this season-----now of course in the spirit on CL and all things Gaurdianistsa he is entitled to this bollox---however should he be somewhat wrong on this the i suggest that we get him down to the Valley flog him in a cart all the way to Blackheath and burn his National Union of Mine Workers Donkey jacket-------and the throw the northern prick on the fire.

Comments

• Options
    spot on
  • Options
    I'm loving these predictions. Absolutely loving them.

I think if we can get our team to gel then we could very well be in for a very good season.

I'd love to know if the piss poor predictions before our L1 season were used behind the scenes to get some form of reaction out of the lads.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Hey come on lads, calm down and get it right. Be a bit more specific, the tool that is Jewel (and he is one of the highest order) is a Scouser! Let's not tar the whole of the north with the same brush, well at least not before the season has even started!
  • Options
    Sex pest
  • Options
    Should stick to shagging fat old hookers and filming...actually on second thoughts no he should never do that again.
  • Options
    Did you know he went to the same school as Wayne Rooney and Fancis Jeffers i rest my case
  • Options
    Where were his predictions?
  • Options
    Vincenzo said:

Where were his predictions?

In the Sunday People. He predicted us to finish 24th. Knob.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    People need to chill out a bit. It's a prediction and, unless he's done lots of research on us (and the other 23 teams), probably based on not very much other that Roland's odd managerial manoeuvres, which people seem to assume will be causing big problems at the club. Hopefully he's completely wrong........
  • Options
    If we are the club that signs Delort didnt one official twitter account praise us for having such a good scouting network being able to find him.

Maybe Paul Jewell should have thought of that before making his predictions

And how can we come last when one club dont even have a bloody Goalkeeper or complete Substitutes Bench!!
  • Options
    Is this the jobless Paul Jewel that is out of work at the moment and can't get a job in football?

We need his 'expert' opinion ya know!!
  • Options

Is this the jobless Paul Jewel that is out of work at the moment and can't get a job in football?

nah its not it's Paul Jewell ;)
  • Options
    15 points?! I guess he knows all about about getting one win every three months.
  • Options

nah its not it's Paul Jewell ;)
    'doffs cap' ;o)
  • Options

Now I understand why his teams go one down, he likes coming from behind to win.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maybe he's seen some of our performances in pre-season and got the impression that we were crap from that.

Some people on here are getting very over-excited about our prospects for the coming season. On the evidence so far I'd class 21st as a successful season.
  • Options

was told today that this low life Northern Monkey thinks we will only get 15 points this season-----now of course in the spirit on CL and all things Gaurdianistsa he is entitled to this bollox---however should he be somewhat wrong on this the i suggest that we get him down to the Valley flog him in a cart all the way to Blackheath and burn his National Union of Mine Workers Donkey jacket-------and the throw the northern prick on the fire.

I hope BP sticks his quotes up in the dressing room, should be an incentive
  • Options
    If I wasn't so scared of GH I'd flag his original post.
  • Options
    He's the cousin of a work colleague (who oddly is a really nice guy) - i'll pass on our best wishes to him.
  • Options
    I don't know why you are all being so unkind to nice Mr. Jewell ? I have been given access to his intelligence level, and it seems that this is the best indication so far that we could have a cracking season. And such a good example of a face modelled in plasticine !
  • Options

If I wasn't so scared of GH I'd flag his original post.

I've done it on your behalf
  • Options
    It takes me ages to get that image of Paul Jewell out of my head... thanks i wish i had never opened this thread. Scarred!!!
  • Options
    Bin dipping wanker!
  • Options
    ross1 said:

I hope BP sticks his quotes up in the dressing room, should be an incentive
    Jewell's quotes or Goonerhater's quotes? If it's the latter, I'm not sure how much impact they will have on some players, for example, an Angolan International who has just left Denmark and previously lived in Belgium may not appreciate the subtleness of the post.
  • Options
    Bump.

You know your stuff, Paul.