Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life Poker..............

game tomorrow evening

Comments

• Options
    very sorry just got back off holiday. admin please close thread new one coming
  • Options
    I'd love to but I don't know how to play poker
  • Options
    No poker tonight?
  • Options
    Oh damn I forgot! My daughter is in court tomorrow so been a bit distracted. What do you want to do? Tell me what you want and I'll do it. Very sorry
  • Options
    I'm happy to leave it til next week
  • Options
    Ok that's cool if everyone agrees
  • Options
    No game tonight? what's happening?
  • Options
    It's not the 1st or 3rd Sunday of the month
  • Options
    edited November 2015

I think you will find it's third Sunday of the month @sadiejane1981
  • Options

Really?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Really?
    Would you like me to make you an admin so you can set it up if I forget? I was planning on next week, lost count. The lack of interest in the poker this year from players on here hasn't really sparked motivation, most really don't seem to care and we are getting 5-6 players per game now if we're lucky. I am sorry though as I really didn't think.
  • Options

Really?
    yep :smile:

1st - first sunday
    8th - second sunday
    15th - Today
  • Options

Really?
    yep :smile:

1st - first sunday
    8th - second sunday
    15th - Today
    :weary:
  • Options

Really?
    Would you like me to make you an admin so you can set it up if I forget? I was planning on next week, lost count. The lack of interest in the poker this year from players on here hasn't really sparked motivation, most really don't seem to care and we are getting 5-6 players per game now if we're lucky. I am sorry though as I really didn't think.
    Sure . I think the every other Sunday thing isn't particularly working. I think most like a midweek game.
  • Options

Really?
    Sure . I think the every other Sunday thing isn't particularly working. I think most like a midweek game.
    I stopped the midweek games because no one was showing up, we can't be worse off though can we?
  • Options
    Shall we try for one on Thursday?
  • Options

Really?
    I stopped the midweek games because no one was showing up, we can't be worse off though can we?
    Not sure. Personally Sundays aren't good for me and when we did midweeks initially they seemed to be popular. Perhaps poker just isn't as popular now across the board as it was ?. I don't mind being an an admin if that helps.
  • Options
    I prefer a midweek game
  • Options
    Midweek for me to please
  • Options
    Ok folks I will set a game up for Thursday if any good for you??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shit - sorry Sadie, out on Thursday
  • Options
    If everyone can agree on a day it'll be helpful lol
  • Options
    Tues / Weds are good
  • Options
    If enough want it tomorrow I can do it? Can more people comment?
  • Options
    Monday or Wednesdays is best for me. I play in a darts team on Thursday.
  • Options
    Didn't want to hijack the thread on ITTV anymore, but why is it neccassary they have a CL username. Cheers Nick
  • Options
    Because it's a the "Charlton Life" poker league
  • Options
    good point lol
  • Options
    I'll set up a game for tomorrow night