Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Football chairman

Has anyone brought the new version of this ?
Is it worth getting?

Comments

• Ive got it and love it.

To be fair though the only main additions are cups (including champions league), playoff's and the ability to talk to your fans & manager.

Oh and the "Super Stadium" (seats 120k instead of the usual max 100k).

You can transfer list & loan list players, aswell as loan them yourself.

Thats about all i can think of...

P.S you can import your "lite" game into the full version aswell if you want to.
  • It's good. Not a million miles better than the old version. But still worth playing. If you have never played football chairman, it's like a more fast paced and simplistic football manager, where you can be a mini Roland Duchatalet.
  • Huskaris said:

It's good. Not a million miles better than the old version. But still worth playing. If you have never played football chairman, it's like a more fast paced and simplistic football manager, where you can be a mini Roland Duchatalet.

I wonder if "Roland Duchatalet" is a cloned human being, each one of the clubs in the network has its own Roland Duchatalet.
  • I'm on season 2084/85 and just had to sell players to keep going cos the wage bill is too high - sounds familiar.

Can't remember if things like choosing shirt sponsors, tickets prices, achievements and food & drink quality/price were in the Lite version?

Worth £2.99 imo.
  • Where do you get it? Is it a computer game or an app for a phone?
  • Where do you get it? Is it a computer game or an app for a phone?

http://www.football-chairman.com/

• How hard can it be, just look at the success our current one is having.
  • Is this like Football Manager for Megalomaniacs?

Do you think there's a "yell at fans in a strongly worded statement" feature?
  • Downloading now... Any good?
  • Avoid at all costs... Game is like crack, I'm in 2024 already.
  • Sponsored links:

• CAFCsayer said:

Avoid at all costs... Game is like crack, I'm in 2024 already.

It's also as expensive as crack if you get to the Prem! I had to sell my League of Champions winning side and start again in non-league because I was ploughing so much money into it!

It's SO life like.
  • CAFCsayer said:

Avoid at all costs... Game is like crack, I'm in 2024 already.

I played it a while back, know what you mean, got to something like 2098, in a very short space of time.