Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sea of Red

edited July 2014 in General Charlton
Saturday August 16th
Which is Wigan at home

Comments

• Went down like a cup of sick the last one of this. Total flop. Do the talking on the pitch and the sea of red and the 12th man will form itself, the reason the Valley is no longer a fortress is due to the lack of hope and expectation, bar L1 winning season where that buzz was about
  • Bring back Football for a Fiver.
  • Do we get a free programme again?
  • edited July 2014
    No point when the kit isn't even all red
  • Forget football for a fiver and sea of red.

Go a new one, How about "go to the valley in ya dressing down".

Im thinking wolves at home 24th jan
  • edited July 2014
    Makes mental note to ensure blue polo shirt is washed an ironed on 16th August.
  • Oh ffs not again
  • Should be more of a success than last time, there's more than two days notice and it's August not April so people are less likely to be putting jackets over the red.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dave2l said:

Forget football for a fiver and sea of red.

Go a new one, How about "go to the valley in ya dressing down".

Im thinking wolves at home 24th jan

I'd pencilled that game in to go in my Bermuda shorts and Hawaiian shirt.
  • Quote from the link... Oh dear!!

Last season, none of the 10 clubs that won promotion from the Sky Bet Championship, Sky Bet League 1 or Sky Bet League 2 lost their first home league match. Additionally, none of the nine clubs that were relegated won their opening home game.

Now I know why we keep being given one of the Promoted sides!!
  • Quote from the link... Oh dear!!

Last season, none of the 10 clubs that won promotion from the Sky Bet Championship, Sky Bet League 1 or Sky Bet League 2 lost their first home league match. Additionally, none of the nine clubs that were relegated won their opening home game.

Now I know why we keep being given one of the Promoted sides!!
    Don't get the reasoning then. So you all wear red and we will win and eventually get promoted? nice theory.
  • FFS. Yet against my suggestion of a Wall of Goth has been ignored.
  • The last 'sea of red' was against Bolton at home, a couple of days after my birthday. My parents put one of those messages in there for me and the programs were all free that day, I have about 10 in my cupboard!
  • We all had about ten programmes that day
  • Its only worth doing if the ground is a sell out..
  • MSE7 said:

Its only worth doing if the ground is a sell out..

It's OK. The plan was there all along.
    Replace the faded pink seats with red ones, then if the ground is half empty there's more chance of a sea of red. :)
  • edited July 2014
    We will be selling red crop top from the trust stall, these can be tied over the large white chest area of the new shirt, available in 10xl...
  • razil said:

We will be selling red camisoles from the trust stall, these can be tied over the large white stomach area of the new shirt, available in 10xl...

I'm not sure where your stomach is....

:-)
  • Sponsored links:

• razil said:

We will be selling red camisoles from the trust stall, these can be tied over the large white stomach area of the new shirt, available in 10xl...

The trust still exists!?!?!?
  • razil said:

The trust still exists!?!?!?
    Why wouldn't it?
  • edited July 2014
    OK back to the drawing board - crop top anyone... (will teach me to make bad jokes on bad wifi in a hurry)
  • boob tube
  • I normally do not wear red socially outside of Pentecost. Perhaps a jaunty neckerchief?