Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ravel Morrison

124»

Comments

• Options
    ColinTat said:
    From what the West Ham players said it wasn't that he was unlikable, just utterly unreliable.  Nolan said they practiced early week on a shape where Morrison was crucial for the shape.  He then disappeared for a couple of days coming up to the match, and the team plan had to change day before the game.   It was about as explicit as he could be, that the squad started to reject him professionally and Allardyce virtually stopped playing him from then on.  But Nolan rejected that he wasn't liked.

He didn't skip training once, at least in the early days he did it at every club multiple times.  From his interview he states he left West Ham due to a contract dispute.  Clearly he still hasn't accepted his unprofessionalism is what's hinderred him.
    he said when he left westham that big bent Sam had said he'd only negotiate with him if he binned off his agent and signed with his son (something that's been mentioned by other players when working with SA)

the dildo bros wanted to keep him and stated publicly that they saw him as part of the clubs plans but it was the manager that wanted shot of him
  • Options
    Off to Huddersfield I hear
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Ravel the Rebel
    Yep..and all the 'baggage' that comes with that.
  • Options
    gave an emotional interview with rio ferdinand the other day, i think the exact words he used was "if i could go back i'd go back and change 90% of my life".

Feel like the guy has mental health/behavioural problems that have been compounded by his background and upbringing, added to that extreme talent and a lot of money that has created a powder keg that no one wants to touch.
  • Options
    why does this serial pain in the arse whinger keep getting so much publicity ? .. he just must have a good press agent  
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Off to Huddersfield I hear
    Heard he was going to a champ club but presumed he'd be reuniting with Rooney at Derby 
  • Options
    https://www.skysports.com/football/news/15115/10070275/manchester-uniteds-2011-fa-youth-cup-final-winning-team-where-are-they-now

When you look at where some of his team mates have ended up, wonder why it all went so wrong for him.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    https://www.skysports.com/football/news/15115/10070275/manchester-uniteds-2011-fa-youth-cup-final-winning-team-where-are-they-now

When you look at where some of his team mates have ended up, wonder why it all went so wrong for him.
    Interesting McGinty was one of ours. Never knew he got terminated by Ferguson. 
  • Options
    gave an emotional interview with rio ferdinand the other day, i think the exact words he used was "if i could go back i'd go back and change 90% of my life".

Feel like the guy has mental health/behavioural problems that have been compounded by his background and upbringing, added to that extreme talent and a lot of money that has created a powder keg that no one wants to touch.
    Gary Neville spoke about him on Sky last year and said he felt anyone would've struggled with the issues Morrison has had to face in his life outside football.

“Ravel was special, really special. I’ve still kept in touch with Ravel throughout all these years, not often, but I’ve always had a soft spot for him. I don’t think it was down to his attitude, to be honest with you.

“I think Ravel had some serious complexities and challenges in his life that I think any of us would have found difficult to deal with. Ultimately, from that point of view, it’s meant he hasn’t achieved what he could have achieved.”

“What I would hope is he can have a stable life and a stable football career,” he added.

“Off the back of it, he needs something he can focus his attention on. For me, the most important thing for Ravel Morrison is he has some stability in his life to go and enjoy the next 30, 40 years, 50 years he is going to live."

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Interesting McGinty was one of ours. Never knew he got terminated by Ferguson. 
    McGinty was the last player sacked by Ferguson https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2324042/Sean-McGinty-player-shown-Manchester-United-exit-door-Sir-Alex-Ferguson--Charles-Sale.html

• Options

Gary Neville spoke about him on Sky last year and said he felt anyone would've struggled with the issues Morrison has had to face in his life outside football.

“Ravel was special, really special. I’ve still kept in touch with Ravel throughout all these years, not often, but I’ve always had a soft spot for him. I don’t think it was down to his attitude, to be honest with you.

“I think Ravel had some serious complexities and challenges in his life that I think any of us would have found difficult to deal with. Ultimately, from that point of view, it’s meant he hasn’t achieved what he could have achieved.”

“What I would hope is he can have a stable life and a stable football career,” he added.

“Off the back of it, he needs something he can focus his attention on. For me, the most important thing for Ravel Morrison is he has some stability in his life to go and enjoy the next 30, 40 years, 50 years he is going to live."

that and the fact he's repeatedly moved abroad makes me think he definitely has something he's trying to put behind him and just can't.
  • Options

Footballer Ravel Morrison admits using dead person's Blue Badge

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-67612757
  • Options
    clive said:

Footballer Ravel Morrison admits using dead person's Blue Badge

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-67612757
    Shitty thing for him to do 
  • Options
    Scumbags gonna scumbag...
  • Options
    His personal life on wiki shows a catalogue of incidents involving the police.
    An unsavory individual.