Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who the f**k is this?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hahaha!
  • Options

Blimey. Appears my attempt at humour either was not funny (quite possible) or it has touched a raw nerve or both.

My original comment was based on the fact I am from a generation that did not do CSEs, and was a bit of gentle 'banter' on the assumption that a poster who uses CSEs as a point of reference is probably from an older generation.

The first sentence of the retort seems reasonable, if you give it out, you got to be prepared to accept it (within reason) and I do.

Thereafter the retort becomes slightly strange. I'm not in my 50's, perhaps because I post in sentences and don't swear in my posts you may have assumed I am older than I am, who knows. Nor do I pretend to be any age other than the one I am.

You on the other hand are in your 50's (by your own admission) and have thought about people in their 50's pretending they are considerably younger than they are (you must have it's in your post). Was the second part of your post some sort of admission?

• Options
    It's Bruno Martins.
  • Options
    i think its brian moore richard rufus and joe calzaghi (or joe calzone as my mum once said )
  • Options
    edited July 2014

You on the other hand are in your 50's (by your own admission) and have thought about people in their 50's pretending they are considerably younger than they are (you must have it's in your post). Was the second part of your post some sort of admission?

Dam it, I've been rumbled. ;-)

Sorry my reply original doesn't read too polite I must admit.