Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Igor Vetokele

According to ANGOP the agents of Igor, he joined Charlton to get them promoted and last week Charlton played against Lierse of Belgium in a friendly and won 4-2 with Igor scoring twice, how come I missed this news?

Comments

• Options
    Because it's not true......
  • Options
    Be interesting to read their take on the matches once the season proper gets under way.
  • Options
    I think ANGOP posts on here under a different name.
  • Options
    Surely it's feasible we squeezed in a game behind closed doors on the Saturday seeing as we only had a 45 minute game that day.
  • Options
    Does anyone know what the latest on Igor is ? Watching Watt and Reza amble about last night, looking like they wouldn’t score in a month of Sundays, and I longed for another option upfront (other than throwing Mak on and playing long ball).

He hasn’t even been on the bench since the 19th of September and on the 21st of October we were told in that completely random “injury update” that they were hoping “to step things up towards his return soon” but nothing since.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    From the KF post match interview yesterday...

Ahmed Kashi there was going to be an operation but now that’s cancelled. So he will be back quite soon. Igor Vetokele is doing his individual work. He’s close to a return to training sessions. But he’s far from fit. And Cristian Ceballos will start running in a week.

Sounds like he'll be with the U21s for a few matches before turning out for the first team

Ceballos will be the interesting one as he's the one possible Central Midfielder who could possibly create something at the moment
  • Options
    Was up training ground last week, he was training on his own. Still looked like a while before he will be any where near match fitness.
  • Options
    Cheers gents, doesn't sound too promising. Feel like there's more to this story than meets the eye.
  • Options
    Still on the injury table
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Still on the injury table

Thought it was more like this...