Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Argentina vs Germany

Will it be a borefest like the 1990 final?

Comments

• Options
    No. At least four goals in this.
  • Options
    0-0
  • Options
    Pens
  • Options
    7-3. Don't know who to.
  • Options
    Feel for Khedira...injured in warm up.
  • Options

Feel for Khedira...injured in warm up.

Sneijder did same y'day. Just shows the strain so many high intensity games in such a short time has on players.
  • Options
    I know it's a cliche but an early goal would be superb
  • Options
    Kramer is a very good defensive mid so it shouldn't affect the side too much.

Only his 5th cap though, so inexperienced at this level.
  • Options
    For all the abuse andy Townsend gets, I have to say that Lawrenson really is an irritating twat.
  • Options

For all the abuse andy Townsend gets, I have to say that Lawrenson really is an irritating twat.

Absolutely, not sure I know anyone who doesn't find him irritating, the BBC need to get rid.

Feel for Kheidira and Kramer now, that looked painful.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lawrenson is absolutely killing this for me, please shut up Mark, please.
  • Options
    He sounds like the bloke in the pub that eavesdrops on your conversation then tells you where and why you are mistaken.
  • Options
    I think he's brilliant. As someone who suffers from 'downers', ten minutes listening to him and I always think 'well things could be worse' !
  • Options
    Great game
  • Options
    Why do pundits find a way of praising Messi even when he's played only a minor role in a move. A great player but the constant tugging over him does my head in. It's all the BBC lot have talked about.
  • Options

Why do pundits find a way of praising Messi even when he's played only a minor role in a move. A great player but the constant tugging over him does my head in. It's all the BBC lot have talked about.

They've just been wetting themselves over a move where messi tries to go right and gave the ball away when if he'd passes it to the guy on his left they would have probably scored. Unbelievable!
  • Options
    Pervecam
  • Options
    One of the best displays from ref and linesmen that I can remember. Every decision bang on. Probably means that there is an absolute howler to come.....
  • Options

Absolutely, not sure I know anyone who doesn't find him irritating, the BBC need to get rid.

Feel for Kheidira and Kramer now, that looked painful.
    I like Lawrenson, he knows what he's talking about.
  • Options
    How good was that pic with the sun and the statue feck the footie that was quality
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2014

One of the best displays from ref and linesmen that I can remember. Every decision bang on. Probably means that there is an absolute howler to come.....

Howler indeed. How was that a foul on the keeper? Definite pen.
  • Options
    free kick germany LOL Almost killed Higuain.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    The Germans look tired.
    Actually, I'm talking about the fans - rumour has it they had to get to the ground at 6 in the morning to put their towels on the seats.
  • Options
    I thought I saw an alien or something coming out of the back of the sub Palacio's head.
  • Options

For it to be a pen it has to be a foul. Still wrong decision, should have been a throw to Argies.
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

For it to be a pen it has to be a foul.
    You got it.
  • Options

DRAddick said:

You got it.
    And the keeper cleanly got the ball.

• Options
    DRAddick said:

DRAddick said:

You got it.
    And the keeper cleanly got the ball.

And virtually decapitated the bloke.
  • Options
    bloody hope the argies don't win the cup, they have been beyond boring this tournament
  • Options
    Should be a cracking penalty shoot out. Could be Wembley '98 all over again with these two.