Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Carpenter Needed

Anyone know of a good carpenter that can build some wardrobes in a new loft conversion?

Comments

• Options
    where?
  • Options
    Know a guy down here in East Sussex who built us some great wardrobes in our loft conversion with sloping ceilings etc. interested? If so I'll dig out his number.
  • Options

where?

Lee, SE3
  • Options

Know a guy down here in East Sussex who built us some great wardrobes in our loft conversion with sloping ceilings etc. interested? If so I'll dig out his number.

That's what I need, might be too far. Cheers
  • Options
    I'll dig out his number and you can only ring and ask.
  • Options

I'll dig out his number and you can only ring and ask.

Appreciate that, thanks
  • Options
    Nug, website is sussexbedrooms.co.uk if you want to look at their work, phone number 01323 833571. They are very good and they built our wardrobes into a very awkward space with sloping ceilings and side wall.
  • Options

Nug, website is sussexbedrooms.co.uk if you want to look at their work, phone number 01323 833571. They are very good and they built our wardrobes into a very awkward space with sloping ceilings and side wall.

Brilliant
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dave 07702 625103
    Based in Bromley
  • Options

where?

In the loft
  • Options
    Jesus
  • Options
    Shag said:

Just be careful typing in that web address

Know what I mean, 'Arry.
  • Options
    i think richard might be available.
  • Options
    Just had carpet fitted, bloke doesn't have anything to shorten some doors that don't now fit. Anyone out there do this and can do quickly i.e. next couple of days. Thanks
  • Options
    Hello mate father-law is top notch carpenter do you want me to whisper is number? Cheers
  • Options
    Yeah, brilliant.
  • Options
    How would Jesus do it?