Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brazil v Colombia

Anyone?

Better than the first game, but hoped for more from Colombia. Unfortunately the referee has been given his orders, so I'm afraid the result is already in the bag.

Comments

• Options
    Switched off 5 minutes from the start of the program.

Did Adrian Chiles actually just wank off over Brazil on National TV?

Sickening. If Brazil don't win this I hope FIFA learn a salutary lesson, make sure them brown envelops are a bit fatter!
  • Options
    just put a bet on for 2-2 lol
  • Options
    Yeah the ref really should have ordered the free kick that Columbia had to be re taken as the Brazilians charged it down before the ball was touched.
    A more exciting game than the Germany v France one.
  • Options

Switched off 5 minutes from the start of the program.

Did Adrian Chiles actually just wank off over Brazil on National TV?

Not sure but he did just say that the next goal wins it!
  • Options
    Note to Andy Townsend:
    David Silva plays for Spain, you plum.
  • Options

Yeah the ref really should have ordered the free kick that Columbia had to be re taken as the Brazilians charged it down before the ball was touched.
    A more exciting game than the Germany v France one.

The wall wasn't even 10 yds, it should have been past the penalty spot.
  • Options
    Glad I'm in the pub with the Czech commentary then
  • Options
    Does anyone else find that ITV theme tune "Brasil Brasil" intensely irritating?
  • Options
    "Scolari's got his tactics bang on, in fairness: kick the shit out of James Rodriguez and hope the ref doesn't have any balls"
  • Options
    edited July 2014
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They really are kicking lumps out of Rodriguez!
  • Options

Does anyone else find that ITV theme tune "Brasil Brasil" intensely irritating?

I think that's the least of my problems with the ITV coverage.

• Options
    I added this to the general things that annoy you thread a while ago. It's not so bad when you hear the whole song, but as a snippet, YES IT IS!
  • Options
    This is the most I've wanted a team other than England to win.

The whole Brazil love in needs to taken down a few notches.

Plus the fact Brazil have some of the most unlikable players in the whole tournament.

C'mon Colombia.
  • Options
    I'm sure that the corner that lead to the goal should have been a goal kick, thought the ITV commentators/experts might have picked up on it - silly me
  • Options
    wow! smashed it
  • Options
    This whole game has been a joke.
  • Options

They really are kicking lumps out of Rodriguez!

And he gets booked. What a f*****k joke.

But that was a class goal from Luiz, who has been their best player
  • Options
    I agree selr, actually making me root for anyone that plays against Brazil now. FIFA so badly want them in the final its obvious
  • Options

I agree selr, actually making me root for anyone that plays against Brazil now. FIFA so badly want them in the final its obvious

I've been that way from the Croatia match onwards

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    The referee is poor. He was poor in the Uruguay England game and he's been poor in this one.
  • Options
    oh shit just realised I want Germany to win now haha...never thought I would dislike Brazil but for some reason this world cup has
  • Options
    I f&£@ing hate this Brazil team and the way BBC and ITV commentators and pundits drool over them.
    It makes you weep to think that the great 1970 Brazil team graced by Pele, Tostao, Jairzinho, Rivellino and Carlos Alberto has gradually, over the years, evolved into this bunch of muscular cheats, who have more in common with the Crazy Gang than the great Brazilian teams of the past.
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, stuff them Germany.
  • Options
    Awful referee has ruined any chance of a fair outcome. Having said that, the second goal was a stunner.
  • Options
    Phew I am not alone peanuts, felt bad saying I want Germany to win
  • Options
    The refs grown some bollocks!
  • Options
    Oh hang on...
  • Options
    Red card surely
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Should it be a red? Goal scoring opportunity?
  • Options
    Horrible decision. Definitely a straight red.