Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Wow the guys got tekkers, maybe we should call him Danger Mousse.
  • Options
    Good luck Franck, shame we never got to see any of these types of goals from you. Reckon there was a player in there, but injuries seem to have hindered him, but seemed a decent lad so hope it works out for him wherever he ends up.
  • Options
    Just the one goal for us wasnt it...? - Hope the O/S doesnt decide to do a montage for him and Vaz Te, that would be cruel
  • Options
    That's a shame really, when he made an appearance on the left a few months back he actually looked quite good.

@ForeverAddickted - That one at the beginning of last season? If so, was a very heavy deflection too :(
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

That's a shame really, when he made an appearance on the left a few months back he actually looked quite good.

@ForeverAddickted - That one at the beginning of last season? If so, was a very heavy deflection too :(

Yeah was a mirror of the Gudmundsson goal against Hull where we scored right at the death to win the match
  • Options
    It was one of the first games that my son saw (aside from those when he was too young and just played with his iPad), and the excitement that he and I and my Dad shared when he scored that goal will make him a hero in our family for years and years.

He played so few times for us that I'm not even sure what his best position was, but he did score a late winner and they are, without a doubt, the best goals to see 0 especially in a game that has five goals.
  • Options

It was one of the first games that my son saw (aside from those when he was too young and just played with his iPad), and the excitement that he and I and my Dad shared when he scored that goal will make him a hero in our family for years and years.

He played so few times for us that I'm not even sure what his best position was, but he did score a late winner and they are, without a doubt, the best goals to see 0 especially in a game that has five goals.

Good story. Funny how heroes are formed when you don't support one of the top six clubs.
  • Options
    Just didnt happen did it... shame
  • Options
    It's a shame. I think he had the same problem at Leicester too. Definitely a player in there, but I can only imagine the mental, let alone the physical tole such lengthy layoffs can have. He was in and around the U21 side for a while there and I was hoping he'd come back. But I'm guessing the effects of injury lingered.
  • Options
    think once fit there is certainly a player in there. Reading away this season he was without a doubt our best player, just a shame he had shit luck with injuries.Hope he does well elsewhere.