Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Derry's own Charlton brothers have it all ahead of them as pre-season starts in London

Comments

• fascinating insight on the life of a young player
  • They're at the right club in terms of bringing youngsters on. Good luck to them. I for one hope that they shine through.
  • edited July 2014
  • It's where Mrs MattAddick comes from so Derry is a fine city and very close to my heart - we haven't had too many Ulsterman playing for us in recent years. Has there been one since David Campbell??
  • I think I*A* D*w*e put us offer Ulstermen for a while

: - )
  • I think I*A* D*w*e put us offer Ulstermen for a while

: - )

Hmmm...Norn Ireland rather than an Ulster-man was wee Hatfield man Dowie. Only other one I can think of is the late Alan McDonald on loan from QPR.
  • Good luck to them both, they certainly have the right mind set.
  • Shame we have to find out through articles like this that Mikhail Kennedy will be stepping up to the u21s rather than the club itself...
  • Good on them - but surely you meant Londonderry didn't you Henry? ;-)
  • cafcfan said:

Good on them - but surely you meant Londonderry didn't you Henry? ;-)

It's been renamed Dublinderry.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2014

Super performance today, hammered Iceland! Super performance and glad to get a goal the other day! On to the euros

• Even George Best got home sick at Utd and used to travel back regularly as a kid. So much so that he almost quit. It's tough for the youngsters.
  • He'll end up playing for the Republic if he turns out to be a good player.
  • Bump from last summer
  • cafcfan said:

Good on them - but surely you meant Londonderry didn't you Henry? ;-)

It's been renamed Dublinderry.
    Stroke City with respects to Gerry Anderson.
  • Have watched Mikhail in U 21 games at SL and wondered what had happened to his brother.

Anyone know ?
  • Have watched Mikhail in U 21 games at SL and wondered what had happened to his brother.

Anyone know ?

Not listed in the handbook, so unless that's a mistake it looks like he's left.
  • Think he may have gone back to Derry and is studying at St. Brigid's College.
  • probably went back to Londonderry