Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sordell signs for Burnley

2»

Comments

• A good move for Sordell.

Can experience the premier league(for however long), but should be a very strong championship player, just did not work out for us.
  • Strange player Sordell, he clearly has talent as the hat-trick at Wednesday showed but too often the game seems to pass him by and he does not get involved enough.

He needs to realize that sometimes you have to be the one to make things happen.
  • Well done Burnley....he will score you..errrmmmm a couple of goals in the league cup!!!
  • Sordell will come good
  • Yeah must have been a fluke getting that hat trick against Wednesday eh? Only 23 and I reckon he will do well for Burnley with Dyche managing him. I would loved to have had him for another season. Good luck to him and hope he is successful in the premier league.
  • Burnley mate says they are after Deeney.
  • wow, thinking of him, it seems an age since i was on the edge of my bouncing (bus) seat hurtling down the roads of the dominican republic, the stuttering inet signal lifting me from 2-0 down despair at hillsboro' towards a MARVellous turnabout...frustrating player over a season though, huh...but ever optimistic, roll on brentford, i'm excited!!!!
  • I wonder what @operationpig‌ view is on Sordell?

Lol!
  • @GreenieJunior you must be devastated?
  • markmc68 said:

I think Sordell will always be well received when he comes back to the valley. He wasn't very good but improved significantly the longer the season went on. Fair play Marvin. Hope the move goes well.

We'll be delighted to see him cos he'll reduce the number of players on the opposition team who can score against us by at least one! And distract us from the ragtag collection of network makeweights faffing about in red and white mostly picking the ball out of our net
  • Sponsored links:

• markmc68 said:

I think Sordell will always be well received when he comes back to the valley. He wasn't very good but improved significantly the longer the season went on. Fair play Marvin. Hope the move goes well.

We'll be delighted to see him cos he'll reduce the number of players on the opposition team who can score against us by at least one! And distract us from the ragtag collection of network makeweights faffing about in red and white mostly picking the ball out of our net
    You're a real bundle of sunshine! Cheer up buddy, it's a lovely day and the future's bright.