Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

República de Colombia vs República Oriental del Uruguay

2»

Comments

• Options
    They are utter vermin. Lugano's behaviour is astonishing
  • Options
    Bye Uruguay... sniff
  • Options
    The Uruguyans disgraced themselves with their reaction to Suarez biting Cheilini - and they were still at it right up to this game sending their "support" to Suarez.

A disgraceful display and am so glad they are out.

• Options
    In the end they went out with a whimper on the pitch, after all that noise off it. I saw Cavani on a cold dark night in Plzen, he wasnt up for it then, and he wasn't up for it in the Maracana.

First time I've head the chance to see Colombia, what a great team. Take a look at the clubs these guys play for. Half of them are teams who might struggle to beat us. Or Alcorcon... Food for thought.
  • Options

In the end they went out with a whimper on the pitch, after all that noise off it. I saw Cavani on a cold dark night in Plzen, he wasnt up for it then, and he wasn't up for it in the Maracana.

It's great they were outplayed by a South American country. If it had been someone like Belgium, it would have been another part of the English/FIFA conspiracy to whinge and rant about.
  • Options
    Out of Englands 'Group Of Death' there's only Costa Rica left !
  • Options
    What a player--James Rodriguez has perfect technique,a calm temperament and plays for his team.Could be every bit as good a finisher as Christiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi.Watch the slow-motion replays on how his timing is perfect.
  • Options
    Shame we aren't in the market for £40m Colombians.