Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Couple targeted in violent and sustained attack on South London train

Apologies, if there already is a thread on this; if so please sink this one

http://www.itv.com/news/london/2014-06-25/young-couple-targeted-in-violent-and-sustained-attack-on-a-south-london-train/

Hope none of ours involved (victims or suspects)

Comments

• Options
    same as this where every it happens it is really bad, but when its so close to home it is so frightening

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/11296920.Third_Plumstead_sex_attack_in_a_week_after_woman_assaulted_on_common/?ref=ms
  • Options
    They seem to have pretty clear pictures, so hopefully will not be long before they are brought to justice.
  • Options
    Throw away the key hopefully - there is some scum in this world!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    human beings have a wide range of behaviour from a normal member of society.... to an absolute
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Dave2l said:

human beings have a wide range of behaviour from a normal member of society.... to an absolute

Maybe have a little think.
  • Options
    Lets wait and see what the courts have to decide and other witnesses before all jumping to judge and jury. She came forward herself.

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/11306524.Woman_pictured_in_Dartford_train__assault__CCTV_claims_she_was_acting_in_self_defence/?ref=var_0
  • Options
    red_murph said:

Dave2l said:

Maybe have a little think.
    ok

• Options
    All those mug shots look like Diego Poyet to me.
  • Options
    @cafcfan - If Diego got restless sitting down on the train to Dartford for half an hour, how's he going to handle a whole season on the bench at Chelsea?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Community service. Good old Britain.
  • Options
    Unpaid work and a small fine. That'll teach 'em!!
  • Options
    So she pipes up saying all will be revealed. That went well for her... they seem like a nice family. Bet their family shindigs are raucous...
  • Options
    scum all of them . what would you say to your kids if you knew they had done something like that.
    but for there dad to be with them disgusting people.
    and sod the lentil brigade they should be put down , just a drain on our society .
  • Options
    "Put downs" a bit strong ain't it? I don't even like lentils.
  • Options
    So does the 'victim surchare' go to the victim? In which case they've had to deal with the initial situation, probably attend court on their own time and assist with enquiries and they get a measly £200 as comp? I think in these cases the guilty party should pay significant more.

No point in jail time as they just get let out anyway but it should at least hit their pockets which may make them think again if they're even capable of complex thought.
  • Options
    Hold on. What the hell is wrong with lentils? I make a cracking dal.
  • Options

It's Dall, Blackheath. My favourite is Moong Dall, my Indian wife makes loads of it.

They do a good one in the Indian just next to Barclays in Plumstead, but its got a kick to it so don't travel too far for a few hours after you've had it!
  • Options

It's Dall, Blackheath. My favourite is Moong Dall, my Indian wife makes loads of it.

They do a good one in the Indian just next to Barclays in Plumstead, but its got a kick to it so don't travel too far for a few hours after you've had it!
    You can spell it either way, mate. And my Indian ex-wife ate loads of it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I stand corrected EF. Thanks.

• Options

I stand corrected EF. Thanks.

No problem mate. Do you know the name of the place in Plumstead? Might like to give it a try.
  • Options
    I think its called the Village, if you are coming from Bostall Heath to Plumsted turn right at the traffic lights in the middle if the high street, with the fire station to your left, and its immediately on the left opposite the Barclays Bank car park. Excellent, cheap freshly cooked Indian grub.
  • Options
    It's Dhall in the finest Indian restaurants.
  • Options
    Thread evolution at its medium-spiced best
  • Options

That's just so they can charge you more.

• Options
    I must be the only one here married to an Indian who can't cook.
  • Options
    I must be the only one here not married to an Indian!
  • Options
    jac52 said:

I must be the only one here not married to an Indian!

or hopefully not a cowboy.
  • Options

Only commoners drop their aitches.