Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Algeria v Russia

2»

Comments

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

Yeah I too feel sorry for those poor Ghanaian millionaire footballers who wanted the 'bonus' in cash.

For FIFA to offer to pay the players and deduct the money from the Ghanian FA's prize money, you have to think the players had a point.
  • Options
    no you dont
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Yeah I too feel sorry for those poor Ghanaian millionaire footballers who wanted the 'bonus' in cash.

my good wishes for teams from countries/regions that been invaded/oppressed etc. etc. etc., is in solidarity with the mass of their inhabitants for whom world cup glory would be a fillip, and not support for the ongoing problems of the modern game.

• Options

MrOneLung said:

my good wishes for teams from countries/regions that been invaded/oppressed etc. etc. etc., is in solidarity with the mass of their inhabitants for whom world cup glory would be a fillip, and not support for the ongoing problems of the modern game.

Oh well that clears it up
  • Options
    Those pesky Normans and Vikings invading mean I am supporting England in tournaments from now on.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Those pesky Normans and Vikings invading mean I am supporting England in tournaments from now on.

;>))))