Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The most loyal at the Valley = Scarfy

13»

Comments

• Options
    Fails the CL height test. Makes up for it in width though.
  • Options
    Last seen climbing up Scarfell Pike.
  • Options
    Shocking news from the Comms team that scarfy was "accidently" given away to the girlfriend of a recent signing.

Is nothing sacred?

Save our Scarfy
  • Options

Shocking news from the Comms team that scarfy was "accidently" given away to the girlfriend of a recent signing.

Is nothing sacred?

Save our Scarfy

I hope they have been disciplined. Outrageous behaviour
  • Options

Is nothing sacred?

Save our Scarfy

Released on a free transfer. I heard we're competing with Leeds, Brentford, QPR and Athletico Madrid to buy a French replacement
  • Options

Is nothing sacred?

Save our Scarfy

If if was Igor's then fair play. Here's hoping she takes doing a 'Lisa Snowdon' to the next level....
  • Options
    #prayforscarfy
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Hope it was Yoni Buyens' she's a right sort
  • Options
    mrbligh said:

RIP</blockquote

My thoughts are with the family.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Does anyone know where Scarfy lives? - I heard he was shacked up with a page 3 girl somewhere and constantly draped over (not only) her neck.
  • Options
    Poor old Scarfy, you gotta feel for him, rumour is he's going to somehow be stitched into a network scarf representing 6 clubs.
  • Options
    You mean he has been stitched up!
  • Options

Does anyone know where Scarfy lives? - I heard he was shacked up with a page 3 girl somewhere and constantly draped over (not only) her neck.

If only his life was so glamourous. In reality, he's been living in Danny greens house for the last 3 years, but has since moved in with Simon Church. They have an arrangement that Scarfy has to wash up for the week whenever churchy scores.................Scarfy has yet to enter the kitchen and doesn't expect to in the near future......
  • Options

Is nothing sacred?

Save our Scarfy

I am told that the player in question is Bikey. And that his girlfriend has become VERY attached to scarfy.

So, bon chance, Henry , in your mission to retrieve our fluffy friend.

Could result in a whole new meaning for a " bumpy " ride....

• Options

I've heard that Scarfy got stuck in the washing machine at the wrong temperature and has come out pink. We've apparently accepted an offer of £10 from Dulwich Hamlet.

I heard it happened during the rinse programme, he passed away in comfort.
    Least it was a clean death then...
  • Options
    And it was written
    That until Scarfy shall be returned to the Valley
    All Charlton transfers shall be cursed
  • Options
    I heard Delort took it and coloured it blue and white
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scarfy was there last night and was moved twice to the Scarfy room only for an old man to come In and hang him in a room full of smelly pants
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    traitors sneered and cowards flinched but the truth remains.

Everything was going fine while Scarfy was around.

Every since he was criminally allowed to "leave" its all gone wrong. Signings not working out, players injured, form lost, luck deserting us.

Bring back Scarfy and the good times will return.
  • Options
    I fully expect scarfy to be on show 5 times this month.

And maybe Guy Luzon is a Roberto Mancini type character and scarfy will be on display every game?
  • Options
    #findscarfy
  • Options
    Tangoflash's pic deserves another viewing

• Options
    edited January 2015
    I'll have you know that scarf has been coming to The Valley since before 'Scarfy' was even knitted!