Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Germany v Ghana

With the inevitable tournament form of the Germans and the woeful displays of the African teams recently, surely there is only one possible winner tonight. But you never know - maybe this is the night that the international equivalent of Millwall get a nasty shock. I know quite a few Ghanaians and I'm defo on their side tonight. Come on you Black Stars!

Comments

• Options
    How are Germany anything like the Spanners?
    Germany are class, the Spanners have never been or never will be.
  • Options
    Yes but we hate them both.
  • Options
    Is this the first time two brothers have played against each other in a World Cup finals game?
  • Options
    Ghana will be no walkover
  • Options

Is this the first time two brothers have played against each other in a World Cup finals game?

The BBC said they are half brothers, which may be even more unusual.
  • Options
    Didn't they play against each other in the last world cup?
  • Options

No they played against each other Ghana vs Germany 23 June 2010.

• Options
    All I know is they have zero chemistry when in the same team on ultimate team
  • Options

No they played against each other Ghana vs Germany 23 June 2010.

Ah, of course they did.

The BBC said they are half brothers, which may be even more unusual.
    That is odd.
  • Options

Speak for yourself, I like Germany. They've basically provided the antidote to the tiki taka football that threatened to envelope the world.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Close for Ghana. Bullet shot from 25 yds. Germans are not having it all their way.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    se9addick said:

Speak for yourself, I like Germany. They've basically provided the antidote to the tiki taka football that threatened to envelope the world.
    Fair point. I guess im a bit old fashioned in my views. I still can't forget 1982 WC when the German goalie commited what can only be described as attempted murder on a French full back. The bloody stupid referee never even blew his whistle!
  • Options
    I too am a great fan of German football and the Bundesliga.
  • Options
    Class, 1-0 Germany
  • Options
    Are you half German abs?

1-1, Ayew.
  • Options
    Not any more! 1-1
  • Options
    Warming up, 1-1
  • Options
    Muller is quality. Every time I see him for Germany he does something great.
  • Options

Are you half German abs?

1-1, Ayew.

Quarter.
  • Options
    Whoa! 2-1 Ghana!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Haha come on you mighty Ghanaians!
  • Options
    Quality from Muntari there. Great finish, but that through ball was class
  • Options
    Ghana really on top now
  • Options
    Great response from Ghana after going behind. Again, some great goals in this game & Ghana could have got another couple in the last few minutes. The crowd are unbelievable...great stuff from Ghana.
  • Options
    2-2 Klose who else.
  • Options
    Never write off the Germans. 2-2
  • Options
    Wow. First touch for Klose & it's all level. Loving this World Cup...seems so much more open, with teams prepared to attack, rather than too scared to lose.
  • Options
    Yeah its great entertainment
  • Options

se9addick said:

Fair point. I guess im a bit old fashioned in my views. I still can't forget 1982 WC when the German goalie commited what can only be described as attempted murder on a French full back. The bloody stupid referee never even blew his whistle!
    Ha, fair enough. I wasn't even born when that happened !

Great game so far, I wonder if either team can find a winner.
  • Options
    Bit of short elastic malfunction for Muntari there. Thought that foul should actually have gone for him, rather than against.