Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Japan vs Greece

I'm as up for this as the commentators are!

Comments

• Options
    Why couldn't we draw teams like these?

They are both utterly toothless up front.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Really poor even by the shockingly limbo-low level of commentating we've endured so far this tournament.
    It is clear neither of them know any Japan player other than Honda.
    How much are they paid? Shockingly poor.

As for the game, the Japanese are slicing the Greeks apart, and the Greeks are slicing the Japanese players.

BTW did anyone see this from the news? No doubt our lads are following suit!
    Japanese fans who watched their national team be defeated by the Ivory Coast in the Fifa World Cup on Saturday showed it is possible to lose graciously, when they stayed behind after the match to help clean up.

Despite seeing the Blue Samurais lose 2-1 in Recife, Japanese spectators armed with bin liners patrolled their side of the stadium and gathered up discarded litter, Yahoo Sport reported.

While gathering waste after a sporting event is customary in Japan, the spectators’ actions came as a shock to football fans from other countries.

As pictures of the scene spread online, Twitter users took to the social media website to praise the do-gooders.
  • Options
    Japan goalie plays for Standard Liege, so we could see him in SE7 as soon as feeder club credentials are confirmed.
  • Options
    I feel like the commentators started this game with the disposition to want Japan to win, I actually think the game's ebbed and flowed and is fairly equal. Got a big day at work tomorrow, is it worth staying up for the last half hour ?
  • Options
    Not with the worlds most bias referee still in charge.
    I make it 9 incorrect free kicks awarded to the cheating Greeks this half - in 20 minutes.
  • Options
    Would someone just score so my bet doesn't lose on the England game!
  • Options
    Yeah I think it's bed time
  • Options
    This ref has gone beyond biased in my book - this is like the Russia game - big money betting is determining the outcome.
    Possibly.
  • Options
    That was absolutely fucking dreadful
  • Options
    That was worth staying up for...not :-(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    We can only dream of defending like the Greeks.
  • Options
  • Options
    You can say that again
    You can say that again
    You can say that again
    You can say th....
  • Options
    If we played them they'd still end up scoring 2...
  • Options
    Was it worth satying up for, does anyone know?
    Anyone?