Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scottish Championship 14/15 - TV games

Does anyone know when these will be announced for up to the end of September?

Planning a trip up in September but it's hard to book flights until the kick-off times are concrete and i'm pretty sure Rangers v Hibs will be moved, but to when is the question.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Wait for it i hear it coming now

Dont understand the connection
    Cant stand Scotish football

Blah Blah Blah
  • Options
    Time your trip to Glasgow for September 13th. Celtic vs Aberdeen - That'll be a top of the Premier league table clash that - as Aberdeen open an early gap at the top!
  • Options
    Converted. Often been disrespectful about it but I was a regular at Dumbarton last year and will miss it. C'mon you Sons!
  • Options
    Kent_red said:

Time your trip to Glasgow for September 13th. Celtic vs Aberdeen - That'll be a top of the Premier league table clash that - as Aberdeen open an early gap at the top!

Without wanting to start the usual debate, I'd rather go down the Den than there.
  • Options

Wouldn't buy tickets yet, last season BT sport pulled some games back to Friday (possibly Thursday as well) and pushed others into the following week.

It's a fair bet the game will be on television along with the game against Hearts and the Edinburgh derby.
  • Options
    Thought it might be a case that it wasn't a random game you were after!

To answer your original question - I would have thought the timeframes would be similar to the English leagues? Afterall its still Sky and BT that get the majority of coverage?
  • Options
    Hoping that Cowdenbeath v Rangers is shown on TV at some point... my two fav sides North of the Border
  • Options

Does anyone know when these will be announced for up to the end of September?

Planning a trip up in September but it's hard to book flights until the kick-off times are concrete and i'm pretty sure Rangers v Hibs will be moved, but to when is the question.

Thanks.

Hibs play Cowdenbeath on the 13th, that one probably won't be moved.