Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Steve Rouse

edited September 2006 in General Charlton
Anyone know this person, the mother of one of my daughters friends said she knew him a few years back and recalls that he was a big CAFC fan from Greenhithe...wished to be remembered to him

Comments

• edited September 2006
    You're not talking about the Edgbaston groundsman and former Warwickshire opening bowler then!
  • [cite] Latimer:[/cite]Anyone know this person, the mother of one of my daughters friends said she knew him a few years back and recalls that he was a big CAFC fan from Greenhithe...wished to be remembered to him

I used to go to primary school with a Stephen Rouse. He'll be about 46 now and originally came from the Eltham area. Is that the one?
  • V McM that sounds like the same chap indeed, I am really 45 contrary to what I posted the other day and Gillian the lady in question would be the same. I dont think money or paternity are involved and I am not even sure if she wishes to meet up or get in contact with him, I will investigate further!