Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How Many Players Do You Think We'll Have Signed By June 30th?

2»

Comments

• se9addick said:

So how many are we up to so far?

Igor Vetokele and Ansah I think, anyone else ?
    Didn't know Vetokele had signed yet.
    Sorry you're correct - fee agreed but still need to agree personal terms (which is where the O'Grady deal fell down if rumors are to be believed)
  • C'mon Katrien, pull your finger out , only 3 days to go! :-0
  • 85 at the very least......
  • vffvff
    edited June 2014
    How Many Players Do You Think We'll Have Signed By June 30th?

Not nearly enough.
    Not exactly Katriens fault though as she is not exactly in control of anything.
  • Anyone reckon there will be a couple of signings tomorrow
  • 50/50
  • Reckon one tomorrow, three this week, maybe four.
  • I'm expecting a flurry today....
  • edited June 2014
    Considering today was the day everything was supposed to be done by, I am expecting 6/7 in today :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm expecting a Mcflurry today....

So am I ;-)

• Must be something delaying the lot that are ready to sign, let's hope they didn't bottle it when they turned up...
  • Considering today was the day everything was supposed to be done by, I am expecting 6/7 in today :-)

They 'hoped' to have the business done by end June.....
  • Must be something delaying the lot that are ready to sign, let's hope they didn't bottle it when they turned up...

Are there players close then , you've called a couple right so far.

• Yann897 said:

Must be something delaying the lot that are ready to sign, let's hope they didn't bottle it when they turned up...

As far as I know they were just medicals, paperwork and the housing RD is sorting for them all away. Most coming from a certain place we know of, but was told they'd be done a lot earlier than this, perhaps a few thing to iron out
  • Yann897 said:

Must be something delaying the lot that are ready to sign, let's hope they didn't bottle it when they turned up...

As far as I know they were just medicals, paperwork and the housing RD is sorting for them all away. Most coming from a certain place we know of, but was told they'd be done a lot earlier than this, perhaps a few thing to iron out
    Narnia?

• Yann897 said:

Narnia?

No, Millwall.
  • The world cup must be slowing this down. All of our new players are still in the comp haha
  • robroy said:

The world cup must be slowing this down. All of our new players are still in the comp haha

Cavani can sign now seeing as Uruguay are out then
  • Yann897 said:

The rumours thread mentioned a centre back and two wingers coming in from Liege but someone suggested this was started by a Liege fan as a wind up?! Makes sense if a couple come in from Liege and a couple from elsewhere but I doubt we will have done all our business by close of play today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yann897 said:

Narnia?

Unlikely.

Won't waste money on a wardrobe.

I thought that was a requirement for membership of our team. Certainly seemed to be the strategy last year.

• We currently only have 11 players with any kind of proper experience, so still a long way to go.
  • Yann897 said:

Narnia?

Unlikely.

We made that mistake before with Amdy Faye.
  • edited June 2014
    shirty5 said:

Yann897 said:

Narnia?

Unlikely.

We made that mistake before with Amdy Faye.
    Agreed, he was a bedside cabinet though compared to "Papa" Bouba Diop