Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wednesday set sights on promotion to PL.

Comments

Even the owl looks shocked at his call-up to the first team..............

Ooohhh, it's a 'W' in the top right corner, not a pair of balls.
  • Never mind taking the piss about our 1950s badge (I think it kinda looks good the retro look)..we're 5 points off the top and I can almost smell the Pl.
  • Never mind taking the piss about our 1950s badge (I think it kinda looks good the retro look)..we're 5 points off the top and I can almost smell the Pl.

You're wrong, that's just piss.
  • Just caught up on the thread. That crest...

Just picking my breakfast up from the kitchen floor... ha ha ha ha hah
  • Fair play, they're going the right way about getting up to the PL. sw used to annoy me, but at least their club is being run properly. We can only dream of being in their league position right now.
  • My bet for the playoffs,look a strong side. Proper takeover that was.
  • Hoopers goal was one of the best I've seen this season ...The build up with all the one touch passes etc ...It was a fantastic goal.

• edited February 2016

Hoopers goal was one of the best I've seen this season ...The build up with all the one touch passes etc ...It was a fantastic goal.

:wink:

Even the owl looks shocked at his call-up to the first team..............

Ha. And is that really an S and a W?

Looks like the number 8 and a pair of Bristols.

Massives...Hating tits since 1888
  • Fait play to Wednesday. Playing decent football aswell (judged on highlights). They used to be a long ball team when Nuhui (sp) played. A strong shout for the playoffs now.
  • Sponsored links:

• That is a moody crest.
  • ChiAddick said:

Fait play to Wednesday. Playing decent football aswell (judged on highlights). They used to be a long ball team when Nuhui (sp) played. A strong shout for the playoffs now.

Nuhiu is a striker that doesn't get many goals but boy he puts a shift in, he does a lot of work that sometimes our own fans doesn't give him credit for.

We are playing good passing football and sometimes I think we overpass a little too much but the transformation we've had from last season has been unreal.

Our weakness is our away form but we've won recent games at Fulham and yesterday at Birmingham.

We'll see how far we can go, I predicted an 8th place finish at the start so if we can make the top 6 it would be a great effort.

• ChiAddick said:

Fait play to Wednesday. Playing decent football aswell (judged on highlights). They used to be a long ball team when Nuhui (sp) played. A strong shout for the playoffs now.

Nuhiu is a striker that doesn't get many goals but boy he puts a shift in, he does a lot of work that sometimes our own fans doesn't give him credit for.

We are playing good passing football and sometimes I think we overpass a little too much but the transformation we've had from last season has been unreal.

Our weakness is our away form but we've won recent games at Fulham and yesterday at Birmingham.

We'll see how far we can go, I predicted an 8th place finish at the start so if we can make the top 6 it would be a great effort.
    New Barrack Tavern on the 19th and meet a Swedish Owl?
  • 4 points off automatic, can it happen?? hope you're rooting for us lads and lasses.
  • 4 points off automatic, can it happen?? hope you're rooting for us lads and lasses.

Nope.
  • edited February 2016

• edited February 2016
  • edited February 2016

• Stevenage 5-1 Wednesday
  • Sponsored links:

Hard to believe we got promoted that season as well, but thank you for reminding me how far we've come in a short space of time.

Bloody 5-1 at Stevenage though, Christ.

Hard to believe we got promoted that season as well, but thank you for reminding me how far we've come in a short space of time.

Bloody 5-1 at Stevenage though, Christ.
    How you managed to beat Sheffield United to 2nd despite being far worse than they were is nothing short of a miracle
  • Manic Monday, Ruby Tuesday, Sheffield Wednesday, Mrs. Thursday, Friday on my mind, Saturday Gigs, Sunday Morning.
    All great songs except Mrs Thursday, she's an old sitcom, and Sheffield Wednesday, who are a football club with a stupid name

Very few people outside north Derbyshire care, but thanks for dropping by
  • This thread has reminded me that I have to go to Sheffield soon. This weekend keeps getting worse.
  • weve already had 3 points off then this season, they hate playing us. Already in the bag.

Alright Piggy, fancy you turning up at last night :wink: .
  • Wont want to know us next year when they are a massive Prem team and we're League 1....
  • Wont want to know us next year when they are a massive Prem team and we're League 1....

Don't you ever say that again ..even if we make it to the champion league and you drop to league 2 do you really think I'd desert this site with all my southern muckers?