Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Communication is Pants!

2»

Comments

• Haa! Man Utd's figure is only 7475 - utterly feeble!
  • cafcfan said:

Haa! Man Utd's figure is only 7475 - utterly feeble!

Man Utd are a terrible club when it comes to treating their fans in my opinion.

- Recently put out a rule saying you cant bring iPads etc... into Grounds because they don't want them recording matches (Not like the fan can stream it Live!!)
    - They've got another massive list of things you cant take into Old Trafford (i.e. DSLR Cameras with a certain Lens etc...)
    - Went ballistic when a fan used the club badge for their twitter pic once
  • cafcfan said:

Haa! Man Utd's figure is only 7475 - utterly feeble!

To be fair, they only opened a Twitter account last season, whereas we started a Twitter account about 5 years ago.
  • Your twitter account is proper, the spurs one is really cringy
  • No match reports on the official site for the last two matches. What's that all about?
  • Stig said:

No match reports on the official site for the last two matches. What's that all about?

Do you mean there are no reports from the Wolves and the Rotherham matches ?

If so, think you should take another look, my friend.

• edited February 2015
    Well I'm glad to hear something's there. Maybe there's a problem with signposting (or my computer). There was nothing for Wolves or Rotherham when I posted this. Since then Rotherham has appeared, but Wolves is still missing.

Screenshot 2015-02-01 19.43.15
  • Stig said:

Well I'm glad to hear something's there. Maybe there's a problem with signposting (or my computer). There was nothing for Wolves or Rotherham when I posted this. Since then Rotherham has appeared, but Wolves is still missing.

Screenshot 2015-02-01 19.43.15

You need to click on Latest News, Stig and report on yesterday's game is one of the first items.

Wolves' report is 7 days ago on the list.

Hope that helps.

By the way, how is the Dump these days ?

( Sorry, just had a large glass of you know what !)

• Sponsored links:

• Nothing to see here. Move along.

• ( Sorry, just had a large glass of you know what !)

Numbed by alcohol eh FF!

See you at the 'Boro
  • Cheers Fanny, yes I've found them both in the news listing. The dump's fine!

• I still think communication is pants!!
  • I still think communication is dissected and overanalysed to fit people's agendas

I've fixed that for you.

Honestly - firstly fans complain there isn't enough communication. When the board speak they are accused of lying. Whatever is said is broken down and hidden meaning sought when it really isn't there. Far too much mischief making.

Our fans are as much of the problem as anything else at the moment. We've had crap players I nt he past but this toxic atmosphere in the stands is truly awful at the moment

• Swisdom said:

I still think communication is dissected and overanalysed to fit people's agendas

I've fixed that for you.

Honestly - firstly fans complain there isn't enough communication. When the board speak they are accused of lying. Whatever is said is broken down and hidden meaning sought when it really isn't there. Far too much mischief making.

Our fans are as much of the problem as anything else at the moment. We've had crap players I nt he past but this toxic atmosphere in the stands is truly awful at the moment

100% agree with that mate........
  • The communication is loud and clear, the message is the fans don't matter, and tough if you don't like it.
    Maybe the fans figure if the experiment is poisoning our club, then we will fight poison with poison.
    If the fans are indeed creating a toxic atmosphere then aren't they entitled to if they show up, stay within the law, and obey ground regulations?
    If fans are pouring the bile on, it at least shows they care about the club, even it it seems the club doesn't care about them.
  • Seth, of course we are all entitled to have an opinion but do you really think it helps on a match day? Surely the players out on the pitch need too HEAR our SUPPORT? Doesn't that show how much we love our club? and want "our team" to do well?
  • Seth, of course we are all entitled to have an opinion but do you really think it helps on a match day? Surely the players out on the pitch need too HEAR our SUPPORT? Doesn't that show how much we love our club? and want "our team" to do well?

You are absolutely right in most normal circumstances.
    Of course pouring on the sarcasm, abuse, bile and jeers will not help, but it isn't supposed to.
    I remember the chants of 'Andy Nelson's f*cked it up again', not helpful, but at the very least it was therapeutic.
    If I exercise my entitlement to voice my opinion my way then why on earth not?