Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Surrey ccc

Comments

• Options
    Yes no ball
  • Options
    4 needed off 7
  • Options
    Time may come into this...
  • Options
    3 needed off the last over
  • Options
    4 from 7
  • Options
    Piece of piss
  • Options
    3 from the last
  • Options
    They get 2 1 needed from 5
  • Options
    Surrey win
  • Options
    The skipper gets a 4 and Surrey win with 4 balls to spare.

And I punch the air aggressively!

We don't do easy victories do we!

Every game has to be close!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Told ya
  • Options
    Get in! Buzzing from that!

Can't wait for tomorrow.
  • Options
    Thanks all. See ya tomorrow.
  • Options
    A little story for you Surrey boys from Saturday.

Seb played a Club League game against a side that contained Chris Lewis, also a chap who played first class cricket for Essex when he was younger plus another who is a current minor counties player.

As you may gather, this particular side has a wealthy backer together with plenty of support. One of those, who regularly watches them, is ex Kent and Surrey opener Grahame Clinton (his nephew was playing).

Anyway, Clinton was standing next to two gentlemen, one he knew very well and had been chatting to for five minutes before this chap turned to Clinton and said "don't you recognise my friend Grahame?" - to which Clinton replied "I do sort of recognise his face".

It was Monte Lynch.
  • Options
    I'm at the girlfriends parents house for a full weekend of her mum's birthday celebrations. I don't mind but her birthday is next week and they're having another thing a week Sunday.

Anyway my point is that I don't think I can update too much tonight. Not sure I can even follow the game too much.

Struggle to see the upsides of a girlfriends sometimes.
  • Options
    Wait til you marry her. Then you'll see the upsides of her being your girlfriend.
  • Options

I'm at the girlfriends parents house for a full weekend of her mum's birthday celebrations. I don't mind but her birthday is next week and they're having another thing a week Sunday.

Anyway my point is that I don't think I can update too much tonight. Not sure I can even follow the game too much.

Enjoy your weekend mate.
    When it comes to women we all have to make sacrifices sometimes. :wink:
  • Options

Enjoy your weekend mate.
    When it comes to women we all have to make sacrifices sometimes. :wink:
    Great....
  • Options
    Make sure you boys keep this thread above the Kent one and if they start getting cocky give them both barrels.

Gotta keep the Gillingham fans down.
  • Options
    Surrey 29 for 0
    2.4 overs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    33 .0
    After 3 overs
  • Options
    45 for 0 after 4 overs
    Anyone interested
  • Options