Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Training ground morale - the funny ones have left

The colourful characters of hughes, pritch, hamer etc have all left.

Can this kind of thing have a bad effect that translates down onto the pitch?

JJ is gana be wasting his banter on dave.

Is this going to get lol'd the f*ck out of or is it serious cause of concern?

Comments

• For point. Time will tell.
  • Yeah, let's get really negative
  • Jacko told he's been crying himself to sleep every night since the 'lads' have left.
  • Bob Peeters is the biggest barrel of laughs since Simon Jordan's make up artist!
    No worries there.
  • Maybe they fukd about too much

Time for serious work
  • Maybe they fukd about too much

Time for serious work

One way of looking at it.
  • edited May 2014
    Definately, I only want serious players in there now, get all the jokers out
  • Through family, work ..blah blah was only able to get behind the boys attending home and away last 3 years or so, since 70's early 80's, feel proud to have been part of that group - Manager, Players and Fans, family circumstances mean I wont be able to get to as many games in future - really hope the last 3 years spirit can be maintained and not lost, COYR
  • I'm not entirely sure you can put Pritch into that group. Top fella apparently but can't remember too many pranks involved. His best mate was Evina. All of the Essex Mafia are still there.......at the moment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Jacko and Wilson are still there, along with wiggins. Plus some of the younger players. Aslong as some of the players are replaced properly and they have a proper team bonding holiday, then I can't see there being a problem.

I have a feeling jacko will lead the team exceptionally on and off the pitch. I also think he'll be a good asset to help Bob Peeters settle in and feel comfortable.
    Can definitely see jacko making big bob do an initiation song! Haha
  • I know, let's get Steve Harrison in as professional knock about funny man. There's nothing better than a bit of turd humour to get players performing well on the pitch.

Or, alternatively, they could all act like professionals and get on with the job they are being handsomely paid for....
  • Jim Davidson in as director of football perhaps.
  • edited June 2014
    Obviously still got a bit of banter sounds like Wilson had a bit of fun with the skip(I censored his Swearing lol)

Johnnie Jackson ‏@johnnie_jackson 19m
    Apparently Real Madrid have come in for me.. Have I got too much for them or should I wait for Barca?.,

Johnnie Jackson ‏@johnnie_jackson 11m
    #Hacked

Johnnie Jackson ‏@johnnie_jackson 8m
    Wilson can f*** right off...
  • Split my sides laughing....
  • I'm sure big bob will provide the laughs, but not when on days we get torn a new one... I imagine he has two sides to him..
  • This thread is not correct. The bloke who ran himself over twice with a tractor is still there. Somehow he managed to reverse it back over himself....Legend.

Anyone who can do that party trick is a hero in my eyes.

You be careful on them happy pills

It was sarcasm, no need for the same repetitive comment every few posts of yours aimed directly at me. If you can't hack a bit of sarcasm without having to bite at someone perhaps you should refrain from replying
  • Sponsored links:

• Banter

It was sarcasm, no need for the same repetitive comment every few posts of yours aimed directly at me. If you can't hack a bit of sarcasm without having to bite at someone perhaps you should refrain from replying
    It was sarcasm?! No way