Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Piers Morgan

Views? I like the bloke, he's grown on me massively recently.

Also the same can be said about
Joey Barton although is comment tonight on Question Time about the 4 fat girls done him no favours lol

Comments

• A complete tosser.
  • Personally thought Barton came across terribly. Like ukip or not, to claim their success is overrated is ridiculous.
  • Spunk rag.
  • To be fair, he came across well tonight. But then again he was pretty much the best of four ugly birds.
  • Tits
  • Bless the young UKIP voter whoes balls were dropping mid sentence
  • That show made me crave the calm opinions of the two main party politicians. Shouty UKIP woman was awful.
  • their both a pair of prize C****
  • Sponsored links:

• Morgan is the worst human being in the media, and that includes a world where Littlejohn exists. Didn't see JB on question time , can only judge on spending an afternoon in his company a few years back and he was fine.
  • Morgan is a grade A wanker, his twitter feed only ever slags off arsenal, England cricket team or praises KP. I actually think a crazed american will gun him down eventually with all his anti gun stuff.
  • edited May 2014

Morgan is a grade A wanker, his twitter feed only ever slags off arsenal, England cricket team or praises KP. I actually think a crazed american will gun him down eventually with all his anti gun stuff.

Which, annoyingly, are the only sensible things to pass his lips in my lifetime... ;-)
  • A crook.
  • Morgan is a t*sser, and Barton is a classless c***
  • The more you talk about him, the stronger he gets. Sink
  • In the land of the self-important non-entity, FOUR MILLION people follow this lemon's every words on Twitter.

And people wonder what is wrong with society....
  • Sponsored links:

• He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.

There's a Groucho quote for every occasion!
  • Views? I like the bloke, he's grown on me massively recently.

Well come on then....tell us all what phone hacker Piers Morgan has done recently thats turned you into a fan?

• WSSWSS
    edited May 2014
    He shared the George Howard story.

(I also think he is spot on with regards to guns in the US).
  • I know his brother and he's a top bloke. Never met Piers, always think he's a massive bell end on twitter and on TV, but he's probably alright to have a beer with.
  • buckshee said:

Bless the young UKIP voter whoes balls were dropping mid sentence

Ha, ha...that did make me laugh yet despair at the same time.

• We've been here before and it didn't have any merit last time (or the time before that). He's just not worth discussing.

forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/46036/piers-morgan/p1
  • It's like deja vu all over again.
  • buckshee said:

Bless the young UKIP voter whoes balls were dropping mid sentence

I did chuckle when that happened

• He may be an absolute twat but he has married a very, very tasty posh girl about twenty years his junior so he must have something about him.

She is no gold digger either, comes from a very rich background.
  • Piers Morgan and Joey Barton; there must be other people who you'd just never tire of punching, but no one springs to mind above those two tw*** at the moment...suggestions?