Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pochettino named Spurs Boss

2»

Comments

• Options
    Strange decision for me. Inherited a lot of the Southampton squad. However it's Sad times when a team really looks like going somewhere and is then stripped of all it's assets at the first sniff of success.
  • Options

Strange decision for me. Inherited a lot of the Southampton squad.

And got better results with those players whilst getting them to buy into playing a more exciting, more modern and progressive style of football.

If he can do the same with Spurs, I'm sure they would take that.
  • Options
    Inherited a good squad, playing football the right way with great kids coming through and on the up with fans just happy to be back in the PL and kept it going. Spurs will be a whole different kettle of fish. Will end in tears. Net. spurs have spent more on managers in the last 3 years than players I believe which says it all about Levy really.
  • Options
    Wonder if he felt Southampton had gone as far as they were likely too. In the last few months Southampton have lost their chairman, some senior youth coaches, and manager, and several players look likely to leave.
  • Options

Players have to buy into his ideas, from what is in the papers today he likes double training sessions. I can't see the spurs players doing it, I think he will be out by Xmas.

They will do what he tells the to do or leave the club lol
    On cloud cuckoo land perhaps.
    So you think if he tells them to come in at 6 in the morning no one will
  • Options

Wonder if he felt Southampton had gone as far as they were likely too. In the last few months Southampton have lost their chairman, some senior youth coaches, and manager, and several players look likely to leave.

this doesn't sound familiar here does it..
  • Options
    Gone
  • Options
    Blimey.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Curbs 14/1

George Graham 16s
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Can I be the first to say he'll be sacked by the January transfer window. Got disaster written all over it. Not convinced by him one bit. Happy Days ;)
    That aged well @JohnBoyUK :-)
    in my defence, I posted somewhere else on CL about 12-18 months later saying I clearly didnt know what I was talking about and took it all back! lol