Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Man misses bus, so stands in road and then argues with Bexleyheath police

From the Newshopper Web Site

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/11235159.Man_misses_bus__so_stands_in_road_and_then_argues_with_Bexleyheath_police/?ref=mry

"A man caused a stir in Bexleyheath this afternoon by standing in the road and refusing to move out of the way of a bus.

Bexley police officers were forced to confront the man who missed his bus by a few seconds and so ran into Townley Road to stop it.

A stand-off ensued before coppers intervened and gave the man 20 seconds to move.

However, during the countdown, the man realised it wasn’t his bus after all and moved onto the pavement.

He was heard saying: “I’ve just realised it’s not my bus.”

Comments

• Bloody Bob Peeters...
  • Bus wanker
  • Oops thats awkward when you realise its not your bus lol!
  • This has happened twice to me whilst on the bus to school, first time the bus driver just let the man on, second time the driver waved the man to come on and as the man stepped on to the pavement the driver pulled out leaving the man at the bus stop
  • Why don't they just name the twat. It surely can't do anymore damage to Iain Dowie's reputation.
  • He must be a Charlton striker.
  • What sort of a news story is this shite? This is the best The News Shopper could come up with?
  • edited May 2014

It's all very well @Bedsaddick‌ taking the p*ss but I bet you'll make full use of your freedom pass when you get it. :-)