Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England V Brazil at Wembley

Friday 1st June.
A must!!

Comments

• Options
    Lets see if that Englandfans membership is worth the money then
  • Options
    90k tickets, how many will go on general sale I wonder? After the FA bigwigs,England Members, Corporates, Debentues etc. Then you have all the touts who have the machines that beat the phone systems and on-line bookings. Be lucky if there are 10,000 left for Joe Public!
  • Options
    oh wowee. what time?!
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]oh wowee. what time?!

8pm I'd guess. It's a Friday.
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    35,000 to Englandfans, go on sale for 72 hours from next Friday

Then 17,000 to Club Wembley and the FA, leaving 38,000 on a ballot
  • Options
    8pm kick off, got to show the arch off innit
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]35,000 to Englandfans, go on sale for 72 hours from next Friday

Then 17,000 to Club Wembley and the FA, leaving 38,000 on a ballot

Looks like I'll have to join the FA's "Valley Gold" club. Don't stand much of a chance with 38k in a ballot. Had to pay over the top for Mrs Chirps Take That tickets on e-bay. Don't want to do that again.
  • Options
    How much is Englandfans membership and how many members are there?
  • Options
    £45 and there about 37,000 members
  • Options
    Sounds good
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'll pin my hopes on the ballot methinks. What a game it'd be....
  • Options
    Hopefully they'll shut access to Englandfans in the next few days, otherwise there is no point joining
  • Options
    would it tho? best game will be a proper competitive game. im going to get a ticket but not much fun sat on my own. will buy one and sell it face value to a friend who would appreciate it more than i. no fun joining up englandfans+ when none of my mates did either.
  • Options
    I can't wait for the games at the start of next season at Wembley, but the FA seem intent on just creaming as much money off Englandfans for the first few games.

Saying that, if we lose those games, it'll be turn up on the night for tickets for friendlies in November
  • Options
    Ticket prices: £60, £50, £40, £30 (Family Enclosure: £30 adults, £15 children)

It's ashame that in this day and age these prices aren't that shocking.
  • Options
    There are going to be about 45,000 tickets available in the ballot after the Englandfans (24,500),Club Wembley (16,500) and sponsors allocations are dished out
  • Options
    Has anyone heard on the ballot -

I thought it was going to be yesterday - I assume if you haven't heard you were unsuccessful..

Anyone been told yes
  • Options
    Not heard a dicky bird but then again not checked my hotmail today as yet....
  • Options
    Got an email saying the deadline had been extended by a day....
  • Options
    They left the ballot open till 5pm last night, so you won't hear anything till tomrrow I suspect
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was very surprised to get an email at the end of last week saying that I'd been allocated tickets in the ballot - anyone else also successful?
  • Options
    I got my email but it was 'thanks but no thanks'. Bloke I work with was successful though...
  • Options
    i got mine successful as was my son WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO
  • Options
    Got an e-mail on Friday which I opened on Saturday and my missus and I have been successful too. Cannot wait....
  • Options
    Booooo I got blown out as well.