Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Come on super Kev and the O's

Should be a good one. Kev to score.

Comments

• come on Rotherham
  • Lucky to get away with that shove for a pen
  • Clarke on Revell should have been a pen. Orient were lucky there.
  • Weak refereeing there. Should have been a penalty.
  • Poor ref so far.
  • He just called Lisbie the 'grand old man' of the team. Someone needs to put him straight about this up and coming youngster.
  • edited May 2014

come on Rotherham

Can't believe a Lancastrian would want a team from Yorkshire that has twice been in administration to win promotion!!

:-)
  • And he just said Lisbie was a sub in the 98 final. Oh the lies!
  • 1-0 O's.

Lisbie still looks 17!
  • come on Rotherham

Can't believe a Lancastrian would want a team from Yorkshire that has twice been in administration to win promotion!!

I'm a Charlton supporter who can't afford to travel to Orient but can to Rotherham, s*d Lancastrians :)

• Sponsored links:

• Fantastic volley. 1-0 Orient. I can never understand goal scorers taking their shirts off in celebration when they know for certain a booking will inevitably follow.
  • Wow! 2-0 Orient
  • Odubajo looks a really good player, born in Greenwich aswell.
  • come on Rotherham

I'm a Charlton supporter who can't afford to travel to Orient but can to Rotherham, s*d Lancastrians :)

Fair enough, but as a Charlton fan and a Lancastrian by birth I'm happy the 'O's are winning!!

No offence taken by the way!! :-)
  • Our average away following will be on the up next season.

Millwall, Fulham, Brentford, Orient, Norwich, Ipswich, Watford, Brighton, Reading, Bournemouth.
  • edited May 2014
    C_A_F_C said:

Odubajo looks a really good player, born in Greenwich aswell.

So was akpo sodje
  • Haven't Charlton been linked with Odubajo. So it might be better for us that the O's don't come up.
  • 2-1. Good game this.
  • What a goal
  • Wow. That was a beaut.
  • Sponsored links:

• What a game this is.
  • That was a cracker!
  • incredible goal. this is so much better than last night's game
  • That has to be the best goal scored at the "new" Wembley.
  • Great goal. The type of goal you know its going to hit the back of the net the second it leaves his foot.
  • come on Rotherham

Fair enough, but as a Charlton fan and a Lancastrian by birth I'm happy the 'O's are winning!!

No offence taken by the way!! :-)
    I'd never have guessed from your accent !!

by the way great game whoever wins
  • Great ball from Mooney there. Unlucky O's
  • Thought Evans' trousers were going to fall down when he ran down the line. How can someone so fat have such loose trousers?!
  • great game!
  • Been a corker this