Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Prince Charles

2»

Comments

• Options

Prince Charles is a notorious twat, I've heard from people who've been forced to work with him.

His sons, however, are apparently absolutely lovely.

And his mum is a 100% gilf
  • Options
    the Ruskies are giving it back re "Royal" support for the Nazi during the war-----opppps Charlie you seemed to have forgotten that.
  • Options

the Ruskies are giving it back re "Royal" support for the Nazi during the war-----opppps Charlie you seemed to have forgotten that.

The Russians were also effectively supporting the Nazis to start with as they were in talks about not interfering with each other and about dividing up land in the area. It's about what's happening now not then. If their only argument is to go back 70 years then it just shows how wrong they are.

• Options

If I've read it right, then I don't see an issue. He hasn't said that Russia is doing everything the Nazis did, he's said that them annexing part of the Ukraine is like the Nazis annexing parts of their neighbouring countries. Which it is.

Like the fact he's annoyed the Russians too - they take advantage of uncertainly in a neighbouring country to nick a load of it's land, but get annoyed when a posh bloke from London says he thinks it's a bit out of order.

Thank goodness Britain doesn't do such things to its neighbour!

Do and did. The world moves on.
  • Options
    The political spectrum goes full circle and rejoins at authoritarian regimes be it of left or right. Both are to be abhorred IMO .
  • Options
    Chuck's an upper class privileged well intentioned amateur who has never had a proper job in his life. Same as anyone who leads the current Conservative, Labour, Lib Dem or UKIP parties. I reckon he'd poll a lot higher numbers than that shower of mediocre shite though given the opportunity!
  • Options
    This country went to a lot of trouble in order to get the royals out of politics. We even beheaded one.

We should keep it that way
  • Options
    I like prince Charles was very nice when I met him