Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

EVEN LATER POLL: Do you like polls ?

Prompted by Curb It, it does suprise me, with around 1,000 unique visitors to the forum every day, the polls only get up to about 70 votes, despite being open to guests. So, do you like the polls...scroll down ps. the second option is 'No - they bore me' (my English is terribal) :-)

Comments

• i like polls but think you're a knob so i am abstaining
  • damn that third option !!
  • i voted! mwah.

but just teasing... i think the polls should be kept to charlton related meself... if you' say you're not getting many hits on charlton polls you're not going garner much enthusiasm for the others.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]you're not going garner much enthusiasm for the others.

Depends how you look at it. I think that it is Charlton related though, because although i cheered a couple of man U goals last night, the last thing us and everyone else outside the top 3 or 4, is the top 3 or 4 getting an extra £30-£50m that everyone else every year.

The playing field has been stretched to extreme levels as it is, with every thing in its current format it will only get worse. I'm fed up with the same three or four clubs winning everything, i'm fed up the best a medium size club can achieve is fifth, and i'm fed up that all the little kids are growing up supporting just the top 4 clubs.
  • Can you see who votes what?
  • Answered my own question, just realised that guests can't see the polls.

Serves them right for staying guests. Sign up !
  • Love 'em.
    Have a lot of respect for Lech Walesa.....
  • i like graham. well only after the other night.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i like graham. well only after the other night.

LMAO
    good answer!
  • The bloke from Fiddler on the Roof was a Top Poll too........;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2007
    .New%20machined%20poles%201.jpg.
  • shall i get my coat?
  • You were a knob before the poll's....
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite][img]http://www.queensu.ca/aiesec/Exchange/blogtotem%20polls.JPG[/img][/quote]

I live just down the road from here WSS