Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

famous people you have met

Comments

• Options

aliwibble said:

I used to work with one of Pan's People, but can I remember her bloody name right now? Nope.

Big babs
    I won't, too easy.
  • Options
    edited December 2016

aliwibble said:

I used to work with one of Pan's People, but can I remember her bloody name right now? Nope.

Big babs
    She was/still is married to Jesus.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:

Which one? Dee Wilde, Louise Clarke, Babs Lord, Ruth Pearson personally I've never heard of them. ;)
  • Options
    Muhammed Ali
    Tom Baker
    Maureen Lipman
    Richard Griffiths
    Anthony Sher
    Simon Callow
    John Martyn
    Black Francis
    Graham Coxon
    Sue Perkins (worked with her before she was famous)
    Michael Nyman
    John Hollins
  • Options

Muhammed Ali
    Tom Baker
    Maureen Lipman
    Richard Griffiths
    Anthony Sher
    Simon Callow
    John Martyn
    Black Francis
    Graham Coxon
    Michael Nyman
    John Hollins

Looks a strong line up. Lots of weight at the back and some much needed pace in midfield. Bit harsh that John Hollins can't quite make the starting eleven though.
  • Options
    AshBurton said:

Muhammed Ali
    Tom Baker
    Maureen Lipman
    Richard Griffiths
    Anthony Sher
    Simon Callow
    John Martyn
    Black Francis
    Graham Coxon
    Michael Nyman
    John Hollins

Looks a strong line up. Lots of weight at the back and some much needed pace in midfield. Bit harsh that John Hollins can't quite make the starting eleven though.
    Yeah, Maureen Lipman? Ledgend
  • Options
    I'm having lunch in the Goldsmiths Arms at the moment and Hayley Mills is in here with her son and his family. She was my favourite when I was a child. Just said hello to her.
  • Options
    Mosscat said:

I'm having lunch in the Goldsmiths Arms at the moment and Hayley Mills is in here with her son and his family. She was my favourite when I was a child. Just said hello to her.

Crispian from Kulashaker?
  • Options
    No it was her other son, Leigh Lawson is his dad I think. I saw them in Penge. Didn't expect to see her there.
    I loved Hayley Mills when I was a young girl, wanted to be her. I used to sing Let's Get Together all the time. I told her she was my idol. She liked my dog and asked what breed it was. Made my day.
    And then walking towards Crystal Palace park I saw Simon of Trevor and Simon fame, children's presenter. Penge is definitely trendy now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stirling Moss in Makros at Charlton

Trevor Eve at Stamford Bridge
  • Options
    Mosscat said:

No it was her other son, Leigh Lawson is his dad I think. I saw them in Penge. Didn't expect to see her there.
    I loved Hayley Mills when I was a young girl, wanted to be her. I used to sing Let's Get Together all the time. I told her she was my idol. She liked my dog and asked what breed it was. Made my day.
    And then walking towards Crystal Palace park I saw Simon of Trevor and Simon fame, children's presenter. Penge is definitely trendy now.

I knew it would improve if I left... Took a while mind.
  • Options
    Saw Ian Rush at Faro airport the other day.
  • Options
    I though Leigh Lawson is married to Twiggy.
  • Options
    Yes he is now but had a child with Hayley Mills.
  • Options
    Just met Penn Jillette last month.
  • Options
    Mosscat said:

Penge trendy.....just spat out my coffee, some of which backfired and went up my nose!
  • Options

Saw Ian Rush at Faro airport the other day.

He was in a hurry then........................
  • Options
    Infamous really but years ago I dated Denise Brown who was Nicole Brown-Simpson's sister.

The spitting image of Nicole with dark hair. Needless to say she wasn't a fan of OJ.
  • Options
    In a ticket queue next to another queue that had Eric Clapton at the front of. (My mate Sean reckoned it wasn't him...)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jenny Eclair on the train back from Blackpool/Fleetwood a couple of weeks ago.

Steven Mackintosh (one of those actors you know the face, but not the name),on Marylebone Station last week. See link. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/profiles/3kYx0BWvqLDk8S8lbvFQ1yh/john-coniston

Angela Eagle and Maria Eagle in Wetherspoons Hammersmith pre The Pretenders gig.
  • Options
    Mosscat said:

Penge is definitely trendy now.

Peng ting innit.
  • Options
    Paul May.
  • Options
    Joan Collins (lovely lady)
    Holly Willoughby (gawjus)
    Kate Garraway (omg milf)
    Boris Johnson (bellend)
    Howard Wilkinson (miserable)
    Prince Michael of Kent (nice fella)
    Mel C (cute arse)
    David Beckham (played a frame of snooker with him)
    John Prescott (arrogant c##t)
  • Options
    the actress lucy russell

zammo from grange hill

hugh mortimers son (from cross roads)

the bloke who plays the vicar in eastenders

(all of whom have worked for me over the years)

• Options
    Used to play football with Denis Greeves, 9 below Zero, great bloke not a good player though!!!!
  • Options

Used to play football with Denis Greeves, 9 below Zero, great bloke not a good player though!!!!

I've met him too, he lives in Charlton and sometimes goes (even though he's Spurs)

9BZ are a fantastic live band.
  • Options

I've met him too, he lives in Charlton and sometimes goes (even though he's Spurs)
    Does he drive a taxi on the side?