Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Filming in City today (Old Street area) and last week (Fenchurch Street area)

Wife reckons Keifer Sutherland made small talk with her and came into the coffee shop she was in. The fact that she knew who he was makes me think its true she's usually clueless on these things. Sadly he didn't whisk her off..

:D

Comments

• Options
    Well, that's a better one than my son who claims he saw David Hasselhoff in McDonalds, Basildon the other day.
  • Options
    The new series has been great so far. Hilarious spotting local landmarks in some of the scenes. Never thought I'd see the day when Jack Bauer cries "do you have a visual on her leaving the pub?!"
  • Options
    Just heard the pub line! Hilarious. They're shooting much of it next to my office at the old Gillette building in Osterley. They're using the shitty entrance I walk past every day for the CIA office establishing shots. I got very confused spatially in the first episodes, cos Jack was running deeper into Gillette to escape.
  • Options
    Just laughed my way through series 2 . Compelling stuff but surely people have seen the funny side. His daughter Kim Baeur had nothing to do with the main story but goes from crisis to crisis and keeps phoning her dad at work who is trying to avert a nuclear disaster and world war 3. Mind you, what a stunner ..
  • Options
    On a recent episode a character is on the tube at Charing Cross and then five minutes later is in a house in the middle of the countryside. An interesting cast for the London episodes, Stephen Fry makes a believable Prime Minsister.
  • Options
    masicat said:

Just laughed my way through series 2 . Compelling stuff but surely people have seen the funny side. His daughter Kim Baeur had nothing to do with the main story but goes from crisis to crisis and keeps phoning her dad at work who is trying to avert a nuclear disaster and world war 3. Mind you, what a stunner ..

Series 1 is better where she does a lot of running in that tight t-shirt.