Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Hoolie film out soon

Comments

• Options
    If you're 14
  • Options
    Oh my aching sides that clip is hilarious! I cant wait to sit through an hour and half of that crap- I think JT has nailed it.
  • Options
    I wish it could be funny and interesting but unfortunately it's just going to be a load of bollocks.

Pass
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    They just seem to think all fans are morons and that any old crap with a football theme will do, mind you I did like the Mike Bassett film.
  • Options
    Might download it one day if there's no new DIY SOS or extreme renovations showing on Home channel.....................
  • Options
    Mike Bassett 2 coming out
  • Options
    A few whooooshes going on here I think.
  • Options
    I've seen this film. I didn't try to buy the rights. That's all I'm going to say.
  • Options
    supaclive said:

I've seen this film. I didn't try to buy the rights. That's all I'm going to say.

No 'My Gemma' in it I take it?

• Options
    No, just Danny Dyer and Tammer Hussain (cameos) with the likes of Nick Nevern and Jason Maza taking starring roles...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    supaclive said:

No, just Danny Dyer and Tammer Hussain (cameos) with the likes of Nick Nevern and Jason Maza taking starring roles...

I wouldn't have had to see the film not to buy it. Would have based my decision on the first four words of your sentence.
  • Options
    Not sure you can parody a self parody but they seem to have got close.

• Options

Not sure you can parody a self parody but they seem to have got close.

Quite!
  • Options
    What I find worrying is that there is any sort of audience for this sort of film.
  • Options

What I find worrying is that there is any sort of audience for this sort of film.

They have to watch something when Jeremy Kyle finishes!
  • Options

The A block massive. MSE7 will be all over this.................. ;-)
  • Options
    Exactly
  • Options
    seems like a comic strip production?
  • Options
    looks like the epic movie/date movie/scary movie/disaster movie of the football factory world. So, it's even more terrible than you can imagine.
  • Options
    Pushed the toilet door into Tamer Hassan a couple of weeks ago at Folkestone before the hastings play off semi, was completely took back - turns out his son is now at Hastings.

Naughty.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He used to have a team down the catford pitz. He wasnt too bad a player and they were a decently behaved team.

Im probably the only person so far who actually likes the look of this film. Wouldnt go cinema to see it but will watch it on dvd when it comes out.

Some quite good actors in, I like jason maza and tom burke. I thought the trailer looked quite funny.