Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Someone getting prolonged CPR in East stand - (good news)

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Superb news Coops.
  • Options
    Think everyone of a nervous disposition should move to Rylo's block.

Really is a great story that really warms the heart. I really am happy for you and yours Coops.
  • Options
    Great news Coops. It's great to hear that he'll be back in his regular seat come August.
  • Options
    Really pleased for you Coops. Hope Malcolm is getting to enjoy a little of the World Cup without the stress that can sometimes come with following Charlton. :-)
  • Options
    Lets hope if he can make it for the first game back this season or what ever game he makes it back to the club do something nice like treat him to a meal in the Centre Circle resturant or Legends as a gesture of good will to a loyal supporter
  • Options
    Good news.
  • Options
    A truely inspiring tale. People literally can be brought back from the dead with the right people and medical treatment falling into line. Unbelievable stuff.

Keep on Keeping On Malcolm.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I've been wondering if I would recognise Malcolm. I do know a CAFC supporting Malcolm, who drinks in The Bugle.

If it was deemed APPROPRIATE, I was wondering if the FAMILY wanted to post a photo of Malcolm.

(Not necessarily one taken today, as it were. I wouldn't want him troubled).
  • Options
    Such great news.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Should they both be at the Wigan game I think both Malcolm and Rylo should have a standing ovation before the game with their pictures on the big screen

Rylo: for being the hero
    Malcolm: for pulling though and getting back to The Valley
  • Options
    Absolutely fantastic. Well done to all involved. If they are happy to participate, I'm sure some sort of recognition before ko would be welcomed by those who haven't followed the recovery here.
  • Options
    Can't add any more to what has already been said. It is simply an amazing situation and heartwarming to hear how well he has done.
  • Options

Should they both be at the Wigan game I think both Malcolm and Rylo should have a standing ovation before the game with their pictures on the big screen

Rylo: for being the hero
    Malcolm: for pulling though and getting back to The Valley

....with Big Bob saying " ANYTHING can be achieved by team work, by a fighting spirit & with the help of tremendous support. Let this fantastic success story be the benchmark for our season .COYA !"