Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

24 - Live Another Day (no spoilers please)

Jack's back ?

AFFIRMATIVE !

Comments

• Options
    DAMMIT!
  • Options
    Back to back episodes tonight.

Watched first couple of series then lost touch but getting back into it already .
  • Options
    Brilliant!!
  • Options
    "Patch it through to my cell Chloe"

Love 24 but going to have to wait until I have a few episodes stored up
  • Options
    Only watched first two series. Can you just dive in to this latest series.
  • Options
    I watched them on download yesterday. Loving seeing London in it, but know I'm gonna get annoyed at the geographical errors.

Yes...I'm a bit "special" at times!
  • Options
    Cracking start
  • Options
    Some shocking "english" accents in there but hey...

we're watching it for Jack Bauer's ninja skills not the god damn accents!

I love you Jack, you the man!
  • Options
    Same for me - what is the general story of the last 8 years.

Back to back episodes tonight.

Watched first couple of series then lost touch but getting back into it already .

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Never watched it when originally aired. Dragged myself through season 1 last year but found it too long winded and dull. Much better programmes out there to spend my time on. Also can't stand Sutherlands gravelly whispering voice, making me having to keep turning up the volume in case I missed a peice of vital dialogue, only to find out he's talking shit, so turn it back down again.................
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As I always, I enjoyed it. It's melodramatic, it's predictable but I don't care, it's Jack Bauer kicking ass and this time he's in London. For me it's just a shame it's only 12 episodes.
  • Options
    I found the storyline with his daughter ridiculous in season 1. Pretty much everyone she met was either looking to rape or murder her, I kind of lost interest after that.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

I found the storyline with his daughter ridiculous in season 1. Pretty much everyone she met was either looking to rape or murder her, I kind of lost interest after that.

• Options
    edited July 2014
    I am really enjoying this season, I’m gutted there are only 2 to go. The latest twist, although predictable if you stop and think about it, was great.

There have been some brilliant Bauer lines too, particularly the ‘the only death on my head…’ and the hand one in last night’s episode.

Jack, I’m going to miss you, DAMN IT.
  • Options
    It has been fantastic. I was worried about the reduction to 12 hours, but it has certainly made it feel as though something major can happen every week.

By far the most exciting season since Day 5.

The moment in a certain North West London landmark a couple of episodes back had my jaw on the floor
  • Options
    Have only recently watched up to the end of season 3.
    Not sure I can be arsed to watch the rest. Can I skip through to this latest one or is there too much of a storyline to miss out on?
  • Options
    My gf's on season three as well. She's seen two or three people who are still alive in 9, which removes a little tension from the early seasons. I think they've made a concerted effort to pay off some unfinished plot threads from seasons 5 and 6, which has made it a pretty good season. I think you need to wait...
  • Options
    S1 was OK, S2 was boring and I lost interest after three episodes. It's one of the shows that I don't care about being on Sky and not having Sky.
  • Options
    Did anyone else notice scenes from the early episodes which were shot on location at Brookhill Road, Woolwich?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I’ve just watched the final episode. I loved it, there is one moment in particular that almost had me shouting in my office. And no, I don’t care Jack drove to Southampton in 10 minutes.

Despite seeing the latter seasons a couple of times, I don’t remember them well. I’d therefore put this not far behind Season 5 for enjoyment. 1 to 3 will always be 24’s peak.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just saw the last episode as well. Great finish. This season really has been a thrill ride from start to finish.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Just saw the last episode as well. Great finish. This season really has been a thrill ride from start to finish.

I thought it is on at 9pm on Wednesday.
  • Options
    In the UK it is, yes.
  • Options
    Loved this series, much prefer the shorter concept